Mass Effect 3 Extended Cut

Started by mirth, June 27, 2012, 11:00:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mirth

http://arstechnica.com/gaming/2012/06/extended-cut-provides-much-needed-epilogue-for-mass-effect-3/

I was OK with the ME3 ending, but I'm glad they are releasing the extended cut (for free) to fill in some holes.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

W8taminute

I'm excited about this however I haven't finished ME3 yet.  So please, no spoilers!

Btw this is one great game.  It blends Third Person Shooter with RPG brilliantly.  The scenery and story are rich with detail.  Very fun game!
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

mirth

Okay. I won't reveal anything (easy since I haven't played the DLC yet)  and I tried to find a link that didn't give much away.

I hugely enjoyed the ME series and am currently replaying from the start. I'm looking forward to carrying the same character through all three. I lost my first character between 2 & 3 (thank you Xbox disk transfer utility) and had to start from scratch in 3.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus