Good AAR on minis fight

Started by bayonetbrant, January 15, 2013, 01:10:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Rex Brynen

Alas, the poor Natonian Navy WALRUSes. I still mourn their heroic passing.  :'(

bayonetbrant

Hey - A Rex sighting!

I need to talk to you one of these afternoons :)
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Rex Brynen

I teach MWF, so Tu, Th and weekends works best. (That is, when I'm not engaged in a punitive expedition against South Dakkastani terrorism.)

bayonetbrant

check your email - we can talk later as needed

TheCommandTent

Cool battle, thanks for sharing Brant.
"No wants, no needs, we weren't meant for that, none of us.  Man stagnates if he has no ambition, no desire to be more than he is."