Will You Guys Help?

Started by gameleaper, May 04, 2017, 08:54:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gameleaper

I would like to ask for images of tabletop games, I need topview, but a slight angle is ok if you cant stand on a chair, I want tabletop games without units, and as a second ask could you if possible take images from above of your units? either or both would be great!

The reason is to help improve my free Miniatures App(with source code included), I have an injury and cant play at a table, so I created this App to allow me to play miniatures, but I don't have images of boards or units.

here is a link to download my free app https://numbergamer8.itch.io/miniatures-game-tool 

bayonetbrant

I totally would if I had any minis terrain that I used for gaming.  Sorry I don't :(
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

gameleaper

Quote from: bayonetbrant on May 04, 2017, 08:59:07 PM
I totally would if I had any minis terrain that I used for gaming.  Sorry I don't :(

thx bayonetbrant, maybe if some wargamers help you can use the app too :) I'm finding some images online but the units all over the board make them unsuitable, but this app has opened up all the hobby to me, Ive dugout all my miniature magazines.