Second Front (in Development)

Started by Jo B, August 13, 2019, 03:21:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jo B

Tank of the day No 42: T-60 m40 Russian Light Tank
working on Infantry in Camera Mode

Jo B

this long Video starts in turn two.
After they killed my Two Star Leader, I resigned.

jomni

al_infierno

A War of a Madman's Making - a text-based war planning and political survival RPG

It makes no difference what men think of war, said the judge.  War endures.  As well ask men what they think of stone.  War was always here.  Before man was, war waited for him.  The ultimate trade awaiting its ultimate practitioner.  That is the way it was and will be.  That way and not some other way.
- Cormac McCarthy, Blood Meridian

If they made nothing but WWII games, I'd be perfectly content.  Hypothetical matchups from alternate history 1980s, asymmetrical US-bashes-some-3rd world guerillas, or minor wars between Upper Bumblescum and outer Kaboomistan hold no appeal for me.
- Silent Disapproval Robot

I guess it's sort of nice that the word "tactical" seems to refer to some kind of seriousness during your moments of mental clarity.
- MengJiao

Jo B

Gun of the day No 43: The US 3-inch anti-aircraft gun M3 – one is unlimbered, one just shot.

Jo B

then new Church on hill. playing the Russians. 

winning the improved scenario 'in the fields' after two hours playing time in turn 22 (uff!)

Apocalypse 31

Game looks great.

How much will it differ from Battle Academy 2? BA2 has coop and skirmish (and coop skirmish) which is really amazing.

Also - any likelyhood that you'll ever do something more modern?

Would like to see a Vietnam tactical turn based game much like this or BA2.

Jo B

Quote from: Apocalypse 31 on September 28, 2019, 07:46:31 PM
Game looks great.

How much will it differ from Battle Academy 2? BA2 has coop and skirmish (and coop skirmish) which is really amazing.

Also - any likelyhood that you'll ever do something more modern?

Would like to see a Vietnam tactical turn based game much like this or BA2.

oh, it is very different to BA2. there are a lot of thing to add before even a Korea thing is needed.

Jo B

the Factory prototype. currently not fully functional.

Jo B

new wooden building. Now small weapons droped on ground have their own flags. To find them easier.

Jo B

new small weapon displays for passengers

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Jo B

new Industrial building. improved small weapon displays