Steam Summer Sale 2019 Thread

Started by AchillesLastStand, June 25, 2019, 04:21:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AchillesLastStand

From all due reports the Summer Sale is supposed to start here in about 6-8 hour.
Several things on my wishlist that could possibly warrant a purchase{depending on discount}.

Field of Glory2{Plan on purchasing FOG Empires}and want this to use the battle export system.
Gary Grigsbys War in the East/West, depends on discount.
Age of Empires 3 Collection, hopefully 75%off.
Not sure what else atm but wish Steam would bring back the flash sales, seems like ever since they have started doing refunds they stop doing flash sale.

jamus34

My primaries are Divinity OS 2, pillars of eternity 2 dead fire, They are Billions, and similar to you FoG2 in anticipation of Empires.
Insert witty comment here.

Jarhead0331

Hard to believe it is that time again already...
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Grim.Reaper

Nothing special for me, the sales aren't really that much different than all the other sales throughout the year, although more might be on sale at the same time.  Maybe if something is super cheap I'll take a shot but thinking this will be a sale that I largely pass on.

FlickJax

Budget pretty tight here so waiting impatiently for Empires

Gusington

Hmm I had forgotten all about AoE III...

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

airboy

I have 5 games on the wish list so we will see if any appear.

W8taminute

Can't wait to see what goes on sale.  I've got a couple of planes I want to get for  IL2 BOX as well as some games on my wishlist.  Time to stock up on Steam cards.   8)
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Tuna

Quote from: W8taminute on June 25, 2019, 07:50:31 AM
Can't wait to see what goes on sale.  I've got a couple of planes I want to get for  IL2 BOX as well as some games on my wishlist.  Time to stock up on Steam cards.   8)

hmm, I've yet to fly since the knee surgery, we'll have to get up there some day!

JasonPratt

If y'all get the AoW3 collection on sale, Gus and AirB, drop me a line and we can do an mp game! I'm already doing two (one with AzTank and Dave from the Crisis Grogs, one with AzTank and Yskonyn although I think Ysk is staleing his moves right now. ;) Fortunately if I remember to set up a game timer the computer will do some basic processing for your turn if you stale out.)

Note that for mp play-by-email games, the beta for which works really well so far, you have to do a free register with Triumph games. The front-end UI makes this fairly easy, but whenever they patch the game this tends to break the registration for a while!  ::) Fortunately most patching is done, but I've seen two such problems myself. Triumph eventually fixes it.
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Gusington

You know when AoEIII was released I paid a lot of money for the deluxe boxed version and wound up being very disappointed. I never bought either expansion. But I would like to try out the Asian Dynasties expansion - for whatever reason I think now, years later, I would enjoy it.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

Got my credit card paid off and my finger on the trigger. Maybe the vacuum created by everyone going to the site will suck some of the hot air out of the atmosphere around here and cool things off a bit.  :coolsmiley:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

solops

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on June 25, 2019, 06:12:34 AM
Hard to believe it is that time again already...

So. The question is: How many summer sales do I have left?
"I could have conquered Europe, all of it, but I had women in my life." - King Henry II of England
I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly. - Winston Churchill
Wine is sure proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. - Benjamin Franklin

Toonces

"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

Toonces

Hopefully they have the F1 series on sale again since I forgot to pick any of them up when they were on that huge Codemasters sale a few months ago.   >:(
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs