Main Menu

Friday lift me

Started by Anguille, October 28, 2022, 02:58:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anguille

One of my all time favorite singers...an amazing voice. Such a shame she hasn't released anything new since 2002.

Not sure what i'll play this weekend. Maybe a little of Stronghold Warlords (japanese campaign).

Happy Weekend

Jarhead0331

Sadly, we're going on a little weekend trip so I'll be away from my rigs. It's frustrating too because I have a lot of new stuff I want to play with.

Victoria 3, SGS Korean War, still working through Modern Warfare 2 and big version 2.8 patch for DCS is supposed to drop today. Dynamic weather!
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Dammit Carl!

House stuff is looming on my horizon (finishing walk-in-closet renovation, etc.) so little to no "fun," is going to happen.

But, if possible, maybe I'll sneak in a few rounds of Killing Floor 2!

Gusington

Post impressions of the Stronghold: Warlords Japanese campaign Anguille!

I just started Roadwarden, an 'animated text adventure' with a dash of subtle menace. A light RPG. I think many of you would love it. And the soundtrack is great.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

bobarossa

When I'm not fighting the red and yellow paratroopers in my yard I'll be playing Shadow Empire.

Geezer

Still having fun with Terra Invicta.
We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.  George Bernard Shaw

Destraex

DCS World - I still sux even against AI on the servers. Getting on average a 1:1 kill ratio on PVE multiplayer. Because I am learning to TWS crank. Usually against a fair few enemies with a wing man that knows even less lol
WARNO - They announced two new free sides for early access. Battle of Berlin sides.
AOEIV - New sides. The Malians are pretty interesting.

"They only asked the Light Brigade to do it once"

Blucher

I will be playing Terra Invicta, Victoria 3 mostly.

And some occasional Ultima 7 with exult mod.

MengJiao

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on October 28, 2022, 05:28:38 AM
Sadly, we're going on a little weekend trip so I'll be away from my rigs. It's frustrating too because I have a lot of new stuff I want to play with.

Victoria 3, SGS Korean War, still working through Modern Warfare 2 and big version 2.8 patch for DCS is supposed to drop today. Dynamic weather!

As for me, DCS and boardgames!

Rayfer

Quote from: MengJiao on October 28, 2022, 11:57:51 AM

MJ....speaking of boardgames, I'm getting deeply into a solitaire game Warfighter WW2 by DVG.  It's quite challenging yet fun.

Phantom

Distant Plain & I hope a bit of Nevsky (no electricity required  :)

nelmsm

Quote from: Phantom on October 28, 2022, 12:58:54 PM
Distant Plain & I hope a bit of Nevsky (no electricity required  :)

You have a group for Distant Plain or are you playing it solo?

MengJiao

Quote from: Rayfer on October 28, 2022, 12:15:13 PM
Quote from: MengJiao on October 28, 2022, 11:57:51 AM

MJ....speaking of boardgames, I'm getting deeply into a solitaire game Warfighter WW2 by DVG.  It's quite challenging yet fun.

Wow!  Looks cool!

CaptainKoloth

SINS II SINS II SINS II

So far an interesting mix of holdover assets from Sins 1 (it's an early test alpha) and really snazzy new stuff.

Pete Dero

Testing DCS 2.8 and playing Anno 1800.