Civilization VI!!?!

Started by Jarhead0331, May 11, 2016, 10:36:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greybriar

Quote from: Gusington on June 01, 2016, 06:34:08 AM
Greybriar will you just stop it with the level-headed reasoning and logic? Jeez.

Okay, I'll just put it in my signature instead.
Regardless of how good a PC game may be it will always have its detractors and no matter how bad a PC game may be it will always have its fans.

solops

Quote from: Greybriar on June 01, 2016, 06:07:53 AM
No matter how good a PC game may be it will always have its detractors and no matter how bad a PC game may be it will always have its fans.
I want world peace and clean air and happy happiness. DEATH to those who do not!!!
"I could have conquered Europe, all of it, but I had women in my life." - King Henry II of England
I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly. - Winston Churchill
Wine is sure proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. - Benjamin Franklin

Gusington

Greybriar is truly pimping it up by putting himself in his sig line!

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

jamus34

I don't know about that second part...did anyone like Daikatana?
Insert witty comment here.

Greybriar

Quote from: Gusington on June 01, 2016, 04:51:24 PM
Greybriar is truly pimping it up by putting himself in his sig line!

Yes I am. ;D

Quote from: jamus34 on June 01, 2016, 05:04:58 PM
I don't know about that second part...did anyone like Daikatana?

Yes
Regardless of how good a PC game may be it will always have its detractors and no matter how bad a PC game may be it will always have its fans.

Boggit

Quote from: Anguille on May 13, 2016, 10:47:57 AM
Quote from: Freyland on May 13, 2016, 09:35:04 AM
Quote from: Anguille on May 13, 2016, 02:40:37 AM
CIV III is the one i prefer for early game...

Then you would love my Civilizations mod!  It lets you start the game with Civ III, uses Civ IV for the mid-game, then Civ V for the late game, then finally transitions over to Armageddon Empires after Ghandi inevitably nukes everyone.
Interesting....
+1. Is it in the Steam Workshop?
The most shocking fact about war is that its victims and its instruments are individual human beings, and that these individual beings are condemned by the monstrous conventions of politics to murder or be murdered in quarrels not their own. Aldous Huxley

Foul Temptress! (Mirth replying to Gus) ;)

On a good day, our legislature has the prestige of a drunk urinating on a wall at 4am and getting most of it on his shoe. On a good day  ::) Steelgrave

It's kind of silly to investigate whether or not a Clinton is lying. That's sort of like investigating why the sky is blue. Banzai_Cat

Freyland

^I may need to stop posting... this is the second time in this very thread my dryness has obscured my humor and/or sarcasm and I've been taken too seriously.  My apologies, at the time I was appreciating the variety of opinions on which Civ game was best and why.  Then, it seemed appropriate to move into AE rather than the ongoing colorful graphics of Civ after Armageddon.  Finally, Ghandi... well, enough said. 

Barthheart

I was right there with ya Freyland.... and laughing at how the others took to your "mod".  O0

Freyland

Greybriar

A couple of new (20 June 2016) Civilization VI videos:

Civilization VI - First Look: America

Civilization VI - First Look: Unstacking Cities

Credit goes to Mysterio over at the Quarter to Three forum for the heads-up. O0

Barthheart

More First Look vids:

:D

BanzaiCat

Hoo-boy. I've only bought one game in the last five years at full price when it came out. Seriously considering that for this one, but I'll probably wait a while like I always do.

Barthheart

Pretty cool fist look walk through:

Barthheart

First look at Aztecs:

And China:

And Japan:

FlickJax