Civilization VI!!?!

Started by Jarhead0331, May 11, 2016, 10:36:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barthheart

Gusington

Will there be a Belgium to go along with that Congo?

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Barthheart

Barthheart

Cool intro into the new diplo war function: Casus Belli.

RedArgo

Sumeria, getting closer to release!

Oche

Geez and i thought Civ 3 was a bit cartoonish back when it came out, BOY!, little did i imagine how the series would roll out... :o

AchillesLastStand

Cartoonish looks aside it looks like they are even implementing very small ideas from Paradox titles.

Gusington

That Sumerian leader looks like he's about to tell a joke. "Two Assyirans and a Jew walk into a stable..."

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

FlickJax

Quote from: Gusington on September 26, 2016, 05:16:39 PM
That Sumerian leader looks like he's about to tell a joke. "Two Assyirans and a Jew walk into a stable..."

Not sure if it's allowed these days but that made me chuckle ;)

BanzaiCat

I still laugh out loud during the Last Dinner scene in History Of The World, Part I.

OJsDad

Quote from: AchillesLastStand on September 26, 2016, 12:47:48 PM
Cartoonish looks aside it looks like they are even implementing very small ideas from Paradox titles.

What ideas are they using that Paradox uses.
'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

RedArgo

If I read it right, looks like you can get Civ 6 Standard for $48 with Prime membership.  I haven't seen it less than full price anywhere else.

New civ, Arabia:

RedArgo

Good deal, thanks.  I've used kinguin before, but I couldn't remember what it was called.