Civilization VI!!?!

Started by Jarhead0331, May 11, 2016, 10:36:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barthheart

Pre-loaded.... it will be ready for me when I return on Sunday night.....  :D

Barthheart

Barthheart

solops

I really want a report on the combat/stacking mechanics. I'm not buying unless they fixed it from Civ5.
"I could have conquered Europe, all of it, but I had women in my life." - King Henry II of England
I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly. - Winston Churchill
Wine is sure proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. - Benjamin Franklin

JudgeDredd

DAMN! The Civilisation games always make mouth watering trailers with fantastic music scores.

And Sean Bean isn't a great actor imo but he should definitely do more voice overs.

But I will hold on this.
Alba gu' brath

Raied

Will be released so soon already? oh, I have many games to play and no time for this, maybe I should wait for first expansion/ DLC.

Jarhead0331

Looking at that release map, It's sad that there are parts of the world where this will not be available. It's also sad that there are parts of the world where it's available, but totally unlikely anyone will actually be playing. Take Mogadishu for instance. Who the hell is going to boot it up over there?

Anyway, to all those brave souls claiming they are going to try to wait on this one...good luck.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

JudgeDredd

I can't believe I gave in and started watching Quill's videos  >:D
Alba gu' brath

undercovergeek

Quote from: JudgeDredd on October 18, 2016, 06:29:42 AM

6 hours resistance is good for you, well done - keep trying

Zulu1966

"you are the rule maker, the dictator, the mini- Stalin, Mao, Hitler, the emperor, generalissimo, the MAN. You may talk the talk and appear to be quite easy going to foster popularity, but to the MAN I say F*CK YOU." And Steve G is F******g rude ? Just another day on the BF forum ... one demented idiots reaction to BF disagreeing about the thickness of the armour on a Tiger II turret mantlet.

JudgeDredd

Quote from: undercovergeek on October 18, 2016, 07:34:57 AM
Quote from: JudgeDredd on October 18, 2016, 06:29:42 AM

6 hours resistance is good for you, well done - keep trying
Well I actually meant I gave in to watching Quills videos - but then that transmorphed into £40  :idiot2:

It's his bloody videos. I love how he gets so excited about things and goes and investigates.
Alba gu' brath

undercovergeek

JudgeDredd

Alba gu' brath

jomni

This or Battlefield 1? I guess I'll get both.

Barthheart