Main Menu

Hot For FRIDAY

Started by MetalDog, April 10, 2020, 06:20:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anguille

Quote from: Gusington on April 10, 2020, 07:01:54 PM
Damn I wish that new Aggressors bit was out now. Is it DLC or a whole new game? Unclear on that Steam page.
Imperiums: Greek Wars is a brand new game.

Jason explained perfectly the difference between FoG:E and Aggressors!

Anguille

Quote from: airboy on April 10, 2020, 06:35:07 PM
Quote from: al_infierno on April 10, 2020, 05:30:46 PM
I have absolutely no self control and bought it anyways, but if anyone would like to sell me on how it's different to FoG:E, I'm all ears!   :bd:

I did an extremely detailed review of Aggressors that you can find at:
https://averysgameblog.wordpress.com/2019/07/02/aggressors-ancient-rome-a-very-detailed-review/
This review is excellent Indeed!

Gusington

Brand new game! SWEET. I need it now, though  :-[

Groggy - loving Diablo III for a good stress reliever. Been playing for about a month on and off, and now in Act III, at level 50 Necromancer.

The fantasy combat here is awesome. If you want to shut your brain off for an hour and burn shit down...there's nothing better.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

WYBaugh

I haven't played D3 in a while.  I have level 70 crusader and barbarian but a low level necromancer.  May need to level him up.

Gusington

I heartily recommend it. The fantasy fighting is really over the top but more satisfying to me than the battles in Warhammer TW, even if the games are different genres.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

GroggyGrognard

Quote from: Gusington on April 11, 2020, 05:16:04 PM

Groggy - loving Diablo III for a good stress reliever. Been playing for about a month on and off, and now in Act III, at level 50 Necromancer.

The fantasy combat here is awesome. If you want to shut your brain off for an hour and burn shit down...there's nothing better.

Thanks man for the feedback. Looking forward to it.

Groggy
"Strong prejudices in an ill-formed mind are hazardous to government."
-Barbara W. Tuchman, The March of Folly: From Troy to Vietnam

"The owners of this country know the truth: it's called the American Dream because you have to be asleep to believe it."
-George Carlin

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd