Psst...Hey, Martok!

Started by BanzaiCat, January 04, 2014, 04:41:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martok

^  Not enough to make an appreciable difference in my lifetime...so I'll continue to kill away!  8) 
"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

bayonetbrant

seriously?  as thought anything good comes of this...

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Barthheart

Quote from: bayonetbrant on March 25, 2015, 04:01:19 PM

Sure there is.... Spiderman!

Staggerwing

Huh... a Spider Farm... who knew?
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

BanzaiCat

JasonPratt

Also visiting the forum at any given time.

Re sneakier and more deadly -- this seems to have affected snakes in West TN. We used to have at least some friendly snakes. Now they're all touchy and/or mean as hell. The ones with composure got smacked, I guess, and didn't spread their genes effectively.
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

JasonPratt

Btw, stop clawing at your face, Martok.

You'll just make the spiders angry.

"Sorry. There is no upside to this news."
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse

steve58

Those blue things are tiny arachnids known as "Demodex brevis," and they live in your pores right now. Yes, in your pores. Researchers discovered that precisely 100 percent of people examined were home to massive colonies of microscopic face spiders.

As you can imagine, some people react poorly to mites holding massive raves all up in their grills. It's now thought that a common skin condition called rosacea, which leads to rashes and inflammation, might be caused by an immune reaction to these scaled-down Lovecraftian monsters. But, hey, life isn't exactly rosy for our face friends, either: They don't live long, so nature never bothered to give them an ass. They stick around just long enough to gorge themselves, lay eggs, and die. So, that's sort of an upside: At least the millions of arachnids living in your face aren't using it as a port-a-John.

..well thats good, wouldn't want a bunch of spider crap in my pores.

Oh wait, it says here that they just store all that poop up, and, when they die, it releases all at once, all over your face.

...oh crap :buck2:
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

LongBlade

Quote from: steve58 on March 26, 2015, 03:35:53 PM
Oh wait, it says here that they just store all that poop up, and, when they die, it releases all at once, all over your face.

...oh crap :buck2:

Brings an entirely new meaning to the phrase "getting shit faced."
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

Martok

Quote from: bayonetbrant on March 25, 2015, 04:01:19 PM

For my own peace of mind, I'm deciding that this is a Photoshopping job.  Because why/how would that be an actual *thing*??  :o 

Quote from: Banzai_Cat on March 26, 2015, 07:32:07 AM
http://www.cracked.com/article_22180_5-insane-things-we-recently-discovered-in-human-body.html

Quote#5. There Are Tiny Spiders Living in Your Face Right Now
...And I'm just going to forget I ever read that.  :buck2: 

"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

bbmike

"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

JasonPratt

Quote from: bbmike on April 01, 2015, 06:40:22 AM

Ha ha, that's a pretty clever novelty print...!

...they have shadows...

...and at least one has a body extending off the paper...

...ohhhhh crap.

Centurion40

"ohhhhh crap", in more ways than one!!  :P
Any time is a good time for pie.

Martok

Yeah.  At first, I was like, "yeah very funny there are spiders printed on the toilet paper". 

Then I was like, "oh wait..."  :o 

MetalDog

Pretty sure those are brown recluse babies, too.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob