Main Menu

$10 off at Matrix

Started by RedArgo, April 18, 2014, 08:17:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedArgo

There is a $10 off code at Matrix for any game.

I picked up Panzer General: Allied Corp for $5 and added it to my pile of unplayed games.

Tuna

What is the code for Matrix? I would rather buy there, than Slitherine, as all my catalog is on Matrix.. The Slitherine Code doesn't work there.

-budd-

can't remember, but its on their front page.
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

Martok

To specify, I believe you have to have subscribed to Matrix's newsletter to get the code (which I have). 

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

Nefaro

The coupon code isn't recalculating any of my attempted purchases at either Matrix or Slitherine. 

Guess I'll wait awhile and see if it works later.  ???

Tuna

No it's on the main page.. no need for newsletter.. an MX instead of SL...

hmmm Matrix charges tax.. Slitherine doesn't.. time to switch?

weateallthepies

Quote from: Nefaro on April 18, 2014, 09:28:17 AM
The coupon code isn't recalculating any of my attempted purchases at either Matrix or Slitherine. 

Guess I'll wait awhile and see if it works later.  ???

Make sure you put in the exclamation  mark at the end, that was my mistake at least.

WallysWorld

The code works for the Ageod games as well. Thanks for the heads-up!
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what *it* was. Now what I'm with isn't *it* and what *it* is seems weird and scary to me." - Abraham Simpson

Rayfer

This is much better than what they did with the easter eggs last year.  Looking forward to picking up either SoW Antietam or WitE: Don to the Danube.

steve58

Battle Academy: Operation Husky for $0.00.  Thanks Matrix/Slitherine!
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

bbmike

Quote from: Rayfer on April 18, 2014, 01:29:51 PM
This is much better than what they did with the easter eggs last year.  Looking forward to picking up either SoW Antietam or WitE: Don to the Danube.

+1.
And thanks, Matrix Games! If you intent was for me to buy another game you succeeded!   :P
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

Swatter

I had to pull the trigger on War in the East, got it for $30. I am not sure if I will like the unit scale, but at $30 I will risk it.

Tpek

So let's see

* Fantasy Kommander Eukarion Wars

* Drums of War

* Qvardiga

What else, what else? :P

Grim.Reaper

Dumb question....is it one coupon per customer purchase or can you use as many times as you want?

Tpek

Quote from: Grim.Reaper on April 18, 2014, 02:11:55 PM
Dumb question....is it one coupon per customer purchase or can you use as many times as you want?

That's it. I'm not sure it's one per customer.
It doesn't seem like they have a way to even notice if you use it multiple times.
And there's nothing about it being a one-time-per-customer thing on the main site.

EDIT:

http://www.matrixgames.com/news/1406/Happy.Easter!

This is the link since nobody bothered to post it. :P