Main Menu

$10 off at Matrix

Started by RedArgo, April 18, 2014, 08:17:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grim.Reaper

Seems like it can only be used once...of course unless you use different accounts.

mkivcs

Just worked twice for me, same account didn't even log out just completed sale and did next one, Although being greedy and going back third time did not work. Could just go over and use slitherines code for that one I suppose.

Nefaro

Quote from: weateallthepies on April 18, 2014, 01:24:10 PM
Quote from: Nefaro on April 18, 2014, 09:28:17 AM
The coupon code isn't recalculating any of my attempted purchases at either Matrix or Slitherine. 

Guess I'll wait awhile and see if it works later.  ???

Make sure you put in the exclamation  mark at the end, that was my mistake at least.

Thanks. 

I eventually fingered it out.  ;)

Rayfer

Quote from: Grim.Reaper on April 18, 2014, 02:11:55 PM
Dumb question....is it one coupon per customer purchase or can you use as many times as you want?

Great question.....is a one game/one time purchase at $10.00 off or can I use it multiple times for multiple purchases. I assume it's the first....the second option would be crazy but I would love it.

Grim.Reaper

Quote from: Rayfer on April 18, 2014, 03:53:04 PM
Quote from: Grim.Reaper on April 18, 2014, 02:11:55 PM
Dumb question....is it one coupon per customer purchase or can you use as many times as you want?

Great question.....is a one game/one time purchase at $10.00 off or can I use it multiple times for multiple purchases. I assume it's the first....the second option would be crazy but I would love it.

I tried it on a second game and said the code was already used...so for me, it is a one time deal, which makes sense.

Bardolph

DennisS

Legions! Gold is $9.99

I used the code, and just finished downloading for free. Thank you Matrix!!!

Now..having said that, I HAVE spent hundreds of dollars on their site, so my conscience is relatively clear!

Conquest! is also $9.99, and these are the only two games under ten dollars.

bbmike

Just picked up Panzer Corps: Allied Corps for $4.99. Not bad at all!
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

Con

Well just added LnL Stalingrad to my long list of Matrix games

Now I just need to knuckle down and start playing them...

Con

-budd-

picked up battle academy fortress metz for free.
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

FlickJax

Quote from: bbmike on April 18, 2014, 09:01:27 PM

did that give you a steam code?

Wolfe1759

Quote from: Con on April 18, 2014, 10:11:51 PM
Well just added LnL Stalingrad to my long list of Matrix games

Now I just need to knuckle down and start playing them...

Con

Ditto  :)
"In War: Resolution. In Defeat: Defiance. In Victory: Magnanimity. In Peace: Goodwill." - Winston Churchill

bbmike

Quote from: FlickJax on April 19, 2014, 05:35:10 AM
Quote from: bbmike on April 18, 2014, 09:01:27 PM

did that give you a steam code?

Not that I could find. I tried the activation code at Steam but it said it was invalid.  :(

[update] I found that if you navigate to this link you can create an activation code for Steam!

[update2] Well, when I tried to activate Allied Corps on Steam it wouldn't let me. It said I had to have the original Panzer Corps installed because Allied Corps is DLC (which it isn't). At least the Matrix download installs just fine.
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

FlickJax

bought it and registered it on steam, it shows up as DLC on panzer corps on steam version. 

Jarhead0331

This is annoying...I have no idea what to get.

The only titles I really want are Civil War II, Espana 1936 and Pandora: first contact.  But even with the coupon, they all still cost more than I want to spend (says the guy who spent $150 on an alpha release)
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18