Anthem from Bioware

Started by Gusington, June 10, 2017, 04:39:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yskonyn

I keep receiving 'Error in retrieving Anthem live service data'.
Not played a single minute yet. 🤔
"Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.
However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore."

Jarhead0331

Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Yskonyn

How is sharing I keep getting an error has got anything to do with being biased, you nobber!
Your underpants is biased (and coloured. from the inside.)

:uglystupid2:  ;)
"Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.
However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore."

Huw the Poo

I'm absolutely not biased actually.  I want more options for gamers, and I won't be playing Warframe forever.  I wanted Anthem to be good.

I will call a spade a spade though, and Anthem - based on what I've seen so far - is not very good.  At all.  I'm also amused, in a morbid fashion, that EA/Bioware can't match what a little indie studio in Canada can do.

jamus34

I was amazed that this thing completely taxed my CPU - went up to 55-60% usage.

My PC has a little age on it but this is just plain silly / lazy.

I'm also firmly in the mindset of never buying an EA game at full price - EVER.
Insert witty comment here.

Jarhead0331

You warframe guys sure cant take a joke.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog

Huw the Poo

I did realise you were only half serious Jarhead, but I thought it was a point worth making.

And it has nothing to do with being a "Warframe guy", don't be silly.

Jarhead0331

I actually wasnt serious at all. I haven't seen a positive review of the anthem demo yet. You're not the only one that doesnt like it.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog

Huw the Poo

Yeah, and it's a damn shame.  When I saw the first gameplay video months ago I was pretty excited about it.

I guess some of the issues will be cleared up in time; I'll take another look at it much later on.

Tpek

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on February 02, 2019, 12:04:50 PM
I actually wasnt serious at all. I haven't seen a positive review of the anthem demo yet. You're not the only one that doesnt like it.

Wait... is there a chance you'll actually be passing on this game???

Gusington

Pfft - like I wear underwear.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

SirAndrewD

"These men do not want a happy ship. They are deeply sick and try to compensate by making me feel miserable. Last week was my birthday. Nobody even said "happy birthday" to me. Someday this tape will be played and then they'll feel sorry."  - Sgt. Pinback

Jarhead0331

Quote from: SirAndrewD on February 02, 2019, 02:26:46 PM
Quote from: Gusington on February 02, 2019, 02:08:30 PM
Pfft - like I wear underwear.

They make underwear that small?

Custom tailored...a thimble with a rubber band.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog

SirAndrewD

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on February 02, 2019, 02:33:42 PM

Custom tailored...a thimble with a rubber band.

That should more than.....cover it. 
"These men do not want a happy ship. They are deeply sick and try to compensate by making me feel miserable. Last week was my birthday. Nobody even said "happy birthday" to me. Someday this tape will be played and then they'll feel sorry."  - Sgt. Pinback

Gusington

Not according to your mom(s).

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd