The only Arkham Knight trailer you will ever need. Honest.

Started by JasonPratt, July 08, 2015, 10:01:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JasonPratt

Wait, sorry, wrong Arkham game. This is the non-roided one you were looking for.

(Because ArkKnight is the only one out of five games in the series that happens not to feature Bane in the main plot somewhere. So non-roided. Yes, I worked hard for that pun.)
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Martok

LOL at Arkham: World of Tanks.  Sounds like Zero Punctuation's review of this game.  ;D 

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

Rayfer

Having never played any of the Batman games, I found the second trailer fun to watch but in no way had me wanting to play it. Was I watching a game or a long, entertaining cinematic trailer?

JasonPratt

To clarify, those weren't "real" trailers. Those were snarky game reviews presented as if they were "Honest Trailers". (The Honest Trailers team started with movies, and moved on to include games a while back.)
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse

Rayfer

Quote from: JasonPratt on July 11, 2015, 09:12:55 AM
To clarify, those weren't "real" trailers. Those were snarky game reviews presented as if they were "Honest Trailers". (The Honest Trailers team started with movies, and moved on to include games a while back.)

Thanks. I only watched the second one and couldn't tell if he like or hated the game, there was just way to much sarcasm I didn't get because I haven't played any games in the Batman series.

JasonPratt

The Honest Trailer folks are pretty sarcastic even about things they enjoy. Adjusting for the sarcasm, they liked the game, though not quite as much as the original Arkham Asylum.