The Groginati BOARDGAMING Sales Thread

Started by bayonetbrant, December 18, 2012, 07:05:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bayonetbrant

We need our own sales thread!

Starting off, the guys at NUTS! Publishing are holding an "End of the World Sale" for 12/21

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Bison

Coolstuffinc is having an end of the year blow out sale.  Lot's of good stuff on sale.  http://www.coolstuffinc.com/

mirth

They have a great price on GMT's Fighting Formations: Grossdeutschland Infantry Division. Highly recommend it.

http://www.coolstuffinc.com/p/137440
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

bayonetbrant

LNLP's got stuff on sale every day for January 2013, but they're starting early w/ ATZ at 30% off
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

bayonetbrant

Collins Epic Wargames is giving away a bunch of games over the next few days, over on FaceBook.  Like their posts and you're entered to win.

TheCommandTent

^Thanks for the heads up and that is a great promotion for a company to run.
"No wants, no needs, we weren't meant for that, none of us.  Man stagnates if he has no ambition, no desire to be more than he is."

bayonetbrant

LongBlade

All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

bayonetbrant

Staggerwing

I just got an email:

Thank you for your order!
Order Information
Merchant:   LOCK N LOAD PUBLISHING
Description:   Eisenbach Gap Deluxe
Invoice Number:   *****

It didn't say if the stretch goal was met- the one that would bring the unit card awesomeness. Now the waiting begins...
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

ArizonaTank

Operational Studies Group is selling their catalog for 50% off.  They are moving to Paris.  Some great Napoleonic Games for including the recently updated Napoleon at Leipzig for $49!!!  From the publisher.

Link:  http://www.napoleongames.com/store.html#NL5
Johannes "Honus" Wagner
"The Flying Dutchman"
Shortstop: Pittsburgh Pirates 1900-1917
Rated as the 2nd most valuable player of all time by Bill James.

ArizonaTank

MMP has some items on sale....doesn't look like any of the ASL items however...:(

http://www.multimanpublishing.com/
Johannes "Honus" Wagner
"The Flying Dutchman"
Shortstop: Pittsburgh Pirates 1900-1917
Rated as the 2nd most valuable player of all time by Bill James.

GJK

50% off sale at GMT!
I'm reading that you can only order up to two games at 50% off (else I'd deplete my checking account me thinks).  Details from their latest newsletter:

We're happy to have expanded our social media outreach this week, and a bunch of you guys have helped us with background details and information and also with spreading the word, so we're going to have a "Twitter Celebration Sale" for EVERYONE to mark the occasion and to thank you all for your help with spreading the word and helping out with our social media expansion.

Details: Between now and next Wednesday (May 22nd), you can make ONE ORDER with either ONE or TWO IN-STOCK GMT GAMES, and get those games for 50% OFF the retail (or sale - the games on our Specials page DO qualify) price.

Note: this only applies to IN-STOCK games, and only games from GMT, not from the third-party companies (Consimpress, UGG, etc) that we rep on our website.

Coupon Code: When you place your order on our website (www.gmtgames.com) or with our office ladies (800-523-6111 or 559-583-1236 or via online chat from our website), use the following Coupon Code at Checkout to get your discount:

TW1350

Normal Shipping Costs apply.
Clip your freaking corners!
----------------------
Blood Bowl on VASSAL - Ask me about it! http://garykrockover.com/BB/
----------------------
"Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life, son."

-Dean Vernon Wormer

Bison

I was just getting ready to mention this too.  I need to look through the catalogue I guess.

GJK

I picked up CC:Ancients.  Not normally my kind of game seeing that Memoir '44 is ok at best to me.  However, my son has been wanting to play something in the ancients time period and I think that Great Battles of History is just too much for both of us.  I'll see what all of the fuss is about for half the full price which works for me.
Clip your freaking corners!
----------------------
Blood Bowl on VASSAL - Ask me about it! http://garykrockover.com/BB/
----------------------
"Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life, son."

-Dean Vernon Wormer