I am making a universal Wargame Engine simular to OAoW. hope you guys like the n

Started by crowdrake, May 20, 2022, 12:30:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

crowdrake

I am making a universal Wargame Engine simular to OAoW. hope you guys like the news :)

this is the project page, still in dev

https://agamecreator.itch.io/universal-wargames-hexchit-wargame-engine

W8taminute

"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

crowdrake

Thanks!  ..

stacking done. I think its starting to look good. the black small squares on the chits show stats but also go lighter in colour , I have not set any values so they are black whhich means bad.

Im torn between Real Maps and tiles, the tiles will allow random maps and Move costs etc... to be generated by the program, but real maps will be a lot of work to setup each scenario. Maybe have both options would be the answer :)

W8taminute

Both options would be great as they allow for the most flexibility for modders.  But if it takes less effort to get this program finished I would vote for tiles and worry about real maps later.
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

crowdrake

Quote from: W8taminute on May 20, 2022, 08:56:26 AM
Both options would be great as they allow for the most flexibility for modders.  But if it takes less effort to get this program finished I would vote for tiles and worry about real maps later.

yes that makes best sense to me.