NZ All Blacks v US Eagles in Chicago.... it's rugby btw.

Started by Pinetree, October 30, 2014, 01:50:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pinetree

Big game for the Eagles this weekend. Any of you guys watching it?  The eagles have a full line up as their European clubs have allowed their European based players to play. It's at a cost though,  none of those players are allowed to play for the US in their 3 games in the November tests Window. Which is extremely greedy and short sighted of those clubs. One game is fair but 3?
Gen. Montgomery: "Your men don't salute much."
Gen. Freyberg: "Well, if you wave at them they'll usually wave back."

GDS_Starfury

Toonces - Don't ask me, I just close my eyes and take it.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

Pinetree

Gen. Montgomery: "Your men don't salute much."
Gen. Freyberg: "Well, if you wave at them they'll usually wave back."

GDS_Starfury

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

bayonetbrant

last note of Richard Deitsch's Monday column was this one
http://www.si.com/more-sports/2014/11/23/media-circus-christian-laettner-duke-30-for-30

QuoteThe rugby match between the USA Eagles and New Zealand All Blacks at Soldier Field on Nov. 1 drew 927,000 viewers on NBC, a very impressive number.
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

GDS_Starfury

Quote from: bayonetbrant on November 24, 2014, 09:25:42 AM
QuoteThe rugby slaughter between the USA Eagles and New Zealand All Blacks at Soldier Field on Nov. 1 drew 927,000 viewers on NBC, a very impressive number.

fixed