Share your Screenshots!

Started by TheCommandTent, April 02, 2012, 09:37:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RooksBailey

Quote from: Grim.Reaper on March 23, 2013, 06:49:40 PM
Quote from: jomni on March 23, 2013, 06:25:03 PM
But is it realistic? Do you need to do chalk outlines for Tangos you killed?  They are not murder victims and you already know the cause of their death.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chalk_outline

Of course not, but I like it nonetheless.  I believe the developer said they did this so the dead bodies were easier to see on the background.  Who knows if this will stay in the final version.

This is definitely a game I am keeping my eye upon.  Question: right now it seems to have more of a SWAT / law enforcement aspect to it.  Have the devs mentioned any possibility of expanding it to military spec ops?

My screenie.  Meet the new boss of the Third Street Saints:

After I took that screenshot, I said to myself "Hmm, looks like a photo for a magazine".  So I whipped up a cover for one.   ; :D

I also liked this screenie of my char decking a rival gang leader:

Never expected SR3 to be this much fun!   ;D

"As I understand from your communication, Mr. Engle, you're on the brink of self-destruction. May I shake your hand? A brilliant idea! I speak as one who has destroyed himself a score of times.  I am, Mr. Engle, a veteran corpse. We are all corpses here! This rendezvous is one of the musical graveyards of the town. Caters to zombies hopping around with dead hearts and price tags for souls." - Angels Over Broadway

Grim.Reaper

I don't believe the developers have mentioned any future versions like special ops that I have seen, unless I missed it.  Some folks over at the official forums are pushing for a zombie mode....seems every game zombies have to be mentioned.

undercovergeek

Grim.Reaper

:P
Quote from: undercovergeek on March 25, 2013, 05:30:25 AM
pffft zombies

I agree....seems every game thinks there needs to be a zombie mode...just not for me.

Staggerwing

Can Combat Mission: Zombies be just around the corner?
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

LongBlade

All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

jomni

Installed new graphics mod for FSX (SweetFX)

A few more pictures in my blog: http://jomnisgames.blogspot.com/2013/03/sweetfx-in-fsx.html

PanzersEast

Quote from: jomni on March 27, 2013, 07:56:14 AM
Installed new graphics mod for FSX (SweetFX)

Nice!  I am in the process of re-installing my FSX and configuration... man it is a mess to get setup again.

Looked at your blog, we play and fly the game things.

PE

PanzersEast

Still getting my FSX installed, but have the cores in.

PE

jomni

Silent Disapproval Robot

Today's SimHQ Iron Front session. 

jomni

How do I join these sessions?

TheCommandTent

"No wants, no needs, we weren't meant for that, none of us.  Man stagnates if he has no ambition, no desire to be more than he is."