Share your Screenshots!

Started by TheCommandTent, April 02, 2012, 09:37:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kushan

Messing with the pope would be more trouble then its worth. Sure, his lands are rich, but your right, pissing off the rest of christian Europe wouldn't be worth it.

I've since added Provence and Grison to my kingdom. I've got 5 retinues equaling 2500 troops (2 heavy, 1 archer, and 2 cavalry) and can raise another 12k+ from both my demense and the rest of my vassals. If my king lasts another year I can take to rest of Swabia. I'd really like to take southern Italy from the Byzantines, but they've been in a constant state of war with the Muslims in Sicily and have been throwing around stacks about as large as the HRE himself.
PanzersEast: Have to think to myself.... will I play the first one by the Winter Sale?  Probably not, then I should remove Dragonfall
PanzersEast: but that is thinking too logically.... and Steam Sales are about ignoring Logic

---
Twitch Channel
YouTube Channel
Twitter - @KushanGaming
Discord Chat
Command Northern Inferno Let's Play

Martok

I'm reminded of the original Medieval Total War:  If you conquered Rome and eliminated the Pope, Rome and/or the Papal States would begin spawning huge stacks of Loyalist uber-troops in rebellion against your rule.  It was insane. 

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

TheCommandTent

Quote from: Martok on October 29, 2012, 02:21:06 AM
I'm reminded of the original Medieval Total War:  If you conquered Rome and eliminated the Pope, Rome and/or the Papal States would begin spawning huge stacks of Loyalist uber-troops in rebellion against your rule.  It was insane.

Ahh the good old days of Total War.  That was crazy when it happened I did it once and held out for a couple turns before I ran out of troops and money.
"No wants, no needs, we weren't meant for that, none of us.  Man stagnates if he has no ambition, no desire to be more than he is."

PanzersEast

Nefaro

Dogfights in an F-16, in the '83 A-I war = a slaughter.  8)  The Syrian MiGs are snacks in that match-up but you still gotta keep an eye out for the better enemy missiles in that campaign. 

My hard drive is getting so filled up, I gotta start uninstalling stuff to make room for re-installing things like Strike Fighters 2: Israel, which I've been getting an itch for, too.

PanzersEast

Quote from: Nefaro on October 29, 2012, 09:05:15 AM
Dogfights in an F-16, in the '83 A-I war = a slaughter.  8)  The Syrian MiGs are snacks in that match-up but you still gotta keep an eye out for the better enemy missiles in that campaign. 

My hard drive is getting so filled up, I gotta start uninstalling stuff to make room for re-installing things like Strike Fighters 2: Israel, which I've been getting an itch for, too.

I just installed NATO Fighters 5...... good stuff added in there and a lot of updates.

PE

Oche

PanzersEast

Quote from: Oche on October 29, 2012, 07:25:56 PM
Nice pics...Strike Fighters 2?

Yes it is, SF2 Israel flying a strike mission.

PE

Keunert

My Knochen Kocher's beat the shit out of the girls:
Consistency is the last refuge of the unimaginative.
Oscar Wilde

Special K has too much class.
Windigo

JudgeDredd

^I wish to god I could play that game!

And those Strike Fighters images are sweet - but I really MUSTN'T get dragged into yet another purchase from them that I'll never play just because they provide a conflict or an aircraft that I'd love....I mustn't!
Alba gu' brath

Keunert

Consistency is the last refuge of the unimaginative.
Oscar Wilde

Special K has too much class.
Windigo

JudgeDredd

I meant I suck bad at it! I have it  ;D
Alba gu' brath

W8taminute

"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

JudgeDredd

Alba gu' brath

PanzersEast

Early Morning close air support with Mavericks

----------------------------------------

French/Swiss Border

Heavy Rain