Previous topic - Next topic

undercovergeek

the one on the front page?

i cant promise but i think it was brant or Bison

Anguille

Quote from: undercovergeek on January 11, 2013, 06:24:26 AM
the one on the front page?

i cant promise but i think it was brant or Bison

Yes...cos i have the game but can't play it on windows 7 and it's a little bit too slow on my old pc (2006) which has XP.

bayonetbrant

Quote from: Anguille on January 11, 2013, 04:20:46 AM
Quote from: Anguille on January 09, 2013, 06:12:49 PM
Question to the one who posted the Paraworld picture....do you run the game on windows 7? If yes how...i couldn't (stupid drm). Cheers.

Someone?

sorry - don't follow this thread too much

I posted it, but I haven't run it in forever.  That was an old screenshot from several years ago.
I used to run it on my wife's old Dell laptop from '05 or so.  I'm at the office so I don't have any better details for you right now.  I'm not even sure I still own it...
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Anguille

jomni

Falcon Allied Force.  Staying away from BMS until I get the right HOTAS (if ever that will happen).

republic

Another successful mission...for the most part.

undercovergeek

lol, im not sure the chief engineers going to be too happy

Atilla60

SH5 - U-30 outbound, Skagerak.

It has been said that democracy is the worst form of government except all those other forms that have been tried from time to time.
- Sir Winston Churchill -

TheCommandTent

"No wants, no needs, we weren't meant for that, none of us.  Man stagnates if he has no ambition, no desire to be more than he is."

jomni

Truck driving around Europe in my Valiant (actually a Volvo but they don't have the license to use the brand).

jomni

Day 2.  Campaign not going well.  The North Koreans are still pushing south while the crazy ATO keeps giving us orders to sink patrol boats.
It's time to take full command of South Korea's war effort.  After reading some tips, it seems that I really need to go "hands-on" and control the missions being generated.  Should be interesting.

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Nefaro

My first Dominion 3 map, playing as Arcoscephale (the Greek/Hellenistic styled one).

RooksBailey

All that talk of space games in that other thread made me go back to Sins:

This is early in a new campaign.  My cap and its small fleet heading out from the home world.
"As I understand from your communication, Mr. Engle, you're on the brink of self-destruction. May I shake your hand? A brilliant idea! I speak as one who has destroyed himself a score of times.  I am, Mr. Engle, a veteran corpse. We are all corpses here! This rendezvous is one of the musical graveyards of the town. Caters to zombies hopping around with dead hearts and price tags for souls." - Angels Over Broadway

Anguille