Imperiums Greek Wars

Started by matt3916, August 06, 2021, 04:35:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

devoncop

Great news  :bd:

To think that the Imperiums games are just a couple of guys  and Amplitude are a huge well resourced studio and then looking at the results in the shape of Humankind and Imperiums Greek Wars and no doubt the upcoming Alexander dlc just goes to show that money doesn't  guarantee success in this business....
http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=534&t=92000

Link to Field of Glory Empires MP forum with Slitherine Games

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

devoncop

For anyone else interested in this game who wants to support the Devs and get an increased discount of 20% on the preorder price (Steam wishlist discount is only 10%) it is available for very good price via the link below....

https://imperiumsgame.com/
http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=534&t=92000

Link to Field of Glory Empires MP forum with Slitherine Games

Gusington

It's like you read my mind. Thanks for posting. Note: purchasing directly from the developer gets you Steam keys.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

KR777

Quote from: Grim.Reaper on September 11, 2021, 07:15:20 PM
Alexander DLC release date appears to be October 7th.
That's my birthday  <:-)

steve58

...and the Age of Alexander DLC is out...for ~$15.  Tempted, but think I'm going to wait for a gold package/sale.

p.s.  Happy Birthday KR777  <:-)

Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

Gusington

^Going against my newish policy of pre-ordering I grabbed it for ~12.00, I'm going to guess that deal is over now.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

KR777

Quote from: steve58 on October 07, 2021, 03:50:36 PM
...and the Age of Alexander DLC is out...for ~$15.  Tempted, but think I'm going to wait for a gold package/sale.

p.s.  Happy Birthday KR777  <:-)
O0 I feel more and more tempted to grab this thing. If the Hegemony III: Isle of Giants DLC won't release this year, then I'll probably won't be able to put up any resistance against Imperiums. The only reason then not to would be Old World releasing on Steam just a couple of months later. Damn, I know I won't have time to play them all...

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Tripoli

I just purchased it.  Mostly to increase my collection of unplayed games ;)  I'm retired, and I don't have enough time for my games. >:(
"Do I not destroy my enemies when I make them my friends?" -Abraham Lincoln

Old TImer

Quote from: Tripoli on October 08, 2021, 12:02:46 PM
I just purchased it.  Mostly to increase my collection of unplayed games ;)  I'm retired, and I don't have enough time for my games. >:(

^^^^^^ This!!