Main Menu

Easy Red

Started by Jarhead0331, March 09, 2018, 10:31:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gusington

^That happens to me regularly in games like Verdun and Tannenberg, on the very rare occasion where I'm playing against other humans and even against bots :/

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Thomm

Well, I think I have figured out how to play the game in the meantime.

The idea is to stay with/slightly behind the own squad. This way, the other soldiers spot enemies (which seems to result in markers for them), and one can shoot at muzzle flashes. And the risk of friendly fire is reduced.

Had some epic battles already!

It is a great game, as far as I am concerned.

Thanks for the recommendation!

Best regards,
Thomm

Thomm

Quote from: Thomm on January 22, 2022, 08:58:10 AM
Bought and installed.

Feels like typical ArmA gameplay: Run around for half a minute only to be gunned down by an unseen enemy. Not really my definition of fun.

This just reminds me why I like Brass Brigade so much. You are thrown right into the action and you actually see stuff.

Other than that, everything seems to work decently. No regrets here.

Best regards
Thomm

Did I really write that!??! Nonsense! Game is awesome!

I just had to uninstall the game because it really started to affect my life (especially sleeping hours) in a negative way!

The 'just a quick game before bed time' syndrome.

I shall be back for the next DLC!!

Best regards,
Thomm

ArizonaTank

Quote from: Thomm on June 22, 2022, 06:52:26 AM
Quote from: Thomm on January 22, 2022, 08:58:10 AM
Bought and installed.

Feels like typical ArmA gameplay: Run around for half a minute only to be gunned down by an unseen enemy. Not really my definition of fun.

This just reminds me why I like Brass Brigade so much. You are thrown right into the action and you actually see stuff.

Other than that, everything seems to work decently. No regrets here.

Best regards
Thomm

Did I really write that!??! Nonsense! Game is awesome!

I just had to uninstall the game because it really started to affect my life (especially sleeping hours) in a negative way!

The 'just a quick game before bed time' syndrome.

I shall be back for the next DLC!!

Best regards,
Thomm

Yes, game is great, and excellent value for money.

Concur that staying a bit behind your squad is the key to fun. I do pretty well with an LMG after the squad has spotted the enemy.

I like Brass Brigade, but Easy Red 2 requires a bit of thinking and tactics.  Brass brigade is just two human wave assaults smashing against each other IMHO. 

Johannes "Honus" Wagner
"The Flying Dutchman"
Shortstop: Pittsburgh Pirates 1900-1917
Rated as the 2nd most valuable player of all time by Bill James.