Since you’re FRIDAY!

Started by Jarhead0331, April 16, 2021, 06:39:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jarhead0331

DCS 2.7, Stellaris: Nemesis, maybe get back back into cyberpunk 2077?

Everyone enjoy.

Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Gusington

Enderal: Forgotten Stories with The Division 1 and 2 loitering with intent.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Jarhead0331

I guess there aren't a lot of Cars fans around here... ???
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog

Pete Dero

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on April 16, 2021, 11:09:27 AM

You Might Think that but I listen to them when I Drive to Heartbeat City with My Best Friend's Girl  :coolsmiley:.

If I play anything at all it will be flying in Prepar3D or in DCS.

Anguille

A classic song... :bd:

Game wise:

- Stronghold Warlords. Struggled with mission 3 of the peace campaign (i know i am such a loser  L:-) ) so now onto mission 4.
- Desert Storm
- Master of Orion CtS
- checking version 3.0 of Stellaris (without them Dlc for the moment)

Have a nice weekend!

Anguille

Double post... not as gifted as Jarhead when typing with my phone... :notworthy:

Jarhead0331

Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog

Crossroads

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on April 16, 2021, 11:09:27 AM
I am a fan of Elliot Easton even covering JMCs Head On with The Hoff :hug:  <:-)
Campaign Series Legion | CS: Vietnam 1948-1967 | CS: Middle East 1948-1985

CS: Vietnam DAR: LZ Albany as NVA (South Vietnam 11/17/65)  
CS: Middle East AARs: High Water Mark (Syria 10/12/73) Me vs Berto | Riptide (Libya 8/6/85) Me vs Berto | The Crossroads (West Bank 6/5/67)  Me vs Berto

Boardgame AARs: AH D-Day | MMP PanzerBlitz2 Carentan | OSS Putin's Northern War | GMT Next War: Poland | LnL Against the Odds DIY

Geezer

Playing some Stellaris again now that the big "Dick" patch is out.  Not getting the DLC at this point.
We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.  George Bernard Shaw

al_infierno

Quote from: Geezer on April 16, 2021, 03:34:24 PM
Playing some Stellaris again now that the big "Dick" patch is out.

:o  The what now?
A War of a Madman's Making - a text-based war planning and political survival RPG

It makes no difference what men think of war, said the judge.  War endures.  As well ask men what they think of stone.  War was always here.  Before man was, war waited for him.  The ultimate trade awaiting its ultimate practitioner.  That is the way it was and will be.  That way and not some other way.
- Cormac McCarthy, Blood Meridian

If they made nothing but WWII games, I'd be perfectly content.  Hypothetical matchups from alternate history 1980s, asymmetrical US-bashes-some-3rd world guerillas, or minor wars between Upper Bumblescum and outer Kaboomistan hold no appeal for me.
- Silent Disapproval Robot

I guess it's sort of nice that the word "tactical" seems to refer to some kind of seriousness during your moments of mental clarity.
- MengJiao

Geezer

Paradox names their big Stellaris patches after science fiction writers.  So this is the Philip K. Dick patch.   :2funny:
We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.  George Bernard Shaw

-budd-

More WITE2, learning something new every time i play, read or watch the game. Of course I'm not saying that's leading to any great leaps in success in my play. Truth is Hitler and Stalin both would of probably shot me by now.

I'll change it up with some more FPS action by playing Prodeus, an update just dropped.

I also picked up Age of Wonders Planetfall, got the whole package for $22, so will be giving that a try if i can pull away from WITE2.
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

al_infierno

Quote from: Geezer on April 16, 2021, 04:30:42 PM
Paradox names their big Stellaris patches after science fiction writers.  So this is the Philip K. Dick patch.   :2funny:

:DD  That's awesome.  Does the content of the patch actually have something to do with Phil Dick's themes, or is it just as flavor thing?
A War of a Madman's Making - a text-based war planning and political survival RPG

It makes no difference what men think of war, said the judge.  War endures.  As well ask men what they think of stone.  War was always here.  Before man was, war waited for him.  The ultimate trade awaiting its ultimate practitioner.  That is the way it was and will be.  That way and not some other way.
- Cormac McCarthy, Blood Meridian

If they made nothing but WWII games, I'd be perfectly content.  Hypothetical matchups from alternate history 1980s, asymmetrical US-bashes-some-3rd world guerillas, or minor wars between Upper Bumblescum and outer Kaboomistan hold no appeal for me.
- Silent Disapproval Robot

I guess it's sort of nice that the word "tactical" seems to refer to some kind of seriousness during your moments of mental clarity.
- MengJiao

Gusington

That is the coolest item I have read today.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Geezer

Quote from: al_infierno on April 16, 2021, 06:14:17 PM
Quote from: Geezer on April 16, 2021, 04:30:42 PM

:DD  That's awesome.  Does the content of the patch actually have something to do with Phil Dick's themes, or is it just as flavor thing?

Nothing to do with Mr. Dick, just for flavor.