King without a FRIDAY

Started by Jarhead0331, January 24, 2020, 07:08:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CJReich46

Quote from: -budd- on January 24, 2020, 08:02:41 PM
RE: Tower of Time, can you adjust the difficulty during your play through? Always appreciated that feature in other games.

You can do that. Just click on settings/gameplay.

My advice on 1st boss. - If I remember right. It was tough.  Did you know you can reset any of the skills (Skill Tree)? You can reset say Kane's healing to be instead of himself to him and Maeve. 
Second- Maeve is deadly with bows. She is designed for range. Use that to your advantage.  Keep Kane as the Tank/Support.  Use Kane's Wall skill to interrupt the Boss when the Boss attacks.

I'm way down on Level 5, and I've got four other champions.  But Kane is just for keeping Maeve alive. let him take the brunt of the fighting, and Maeve can do damage with her bows.  Pay attention to their stats too. You can reset them later. But should be trying to up Kane's -Mastery which boosts his Mana (make rings, amulets etc) Also speed and Might = DPS. Check the resistances and especially magic damage. 

Use the forges once you find them.  Don't worry you will find others. 

Those Crystals are to be used. Don't hoard them.  Those tips that pop up on the loading screens make a lot of sense.

Pause/Slow Time like crazy it permits you to think, move them out of harm's way etc.
" He either fears his fate too much
Or his deserts are small,
Who dares not put it to the touch
To win or lose it all."  - James Graham 1st Marquis of Montrose

Moreb

Still staying at the new house doing rehab. Still only an air mattress and 1 gaming chair. Tonight is the first time I've sat in it as every day I've been working my normal shift and then working on this place until bedtime. The solitude and break from t.v. and computer has been refreshing. Cleansing in a way. I'm actually going to try to game for a bit tonight as I worked an overtime shift today.  :uglystupid2:

I haven't started a thread yet on the remodel. Just no time, but I have been taking pictures.

Enjoy your weekend Grogs.
When dongles fly? - mirth

Gusington

Wound up playing a couple of hours of Shadow Tactics: Blade of the Shogun. Solid.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Strela

Quote from: -budd- on January 24, 2020, 12:03:14 PM
I started dipping my toes into Panzer Battles North Africa.

Budd,

Any feedback on North Africa? It's the pinnacle of our work on Panzer Battles to date both in terms of breadth of engagements included, as well as new functionality.

Appreciate any commentary as it helps us in our future work.

David