2015 Grogheads Fantasy Football Leagues

Started by Bison, July 24, 2015, 08:42:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arctic Blast

I'm keeping Justin Forsett and Alshon Jeffery.

Marty Ward

I'm keeping Mike Evans and maybe Big Ben. It depends on what round he costs me, 3rd or 4th. Are we figuring ADP on an 8 team league or a 10 team league?
If it looks like chicken, tastes like chicken, and feels like chicken but Chuck Norris says its beef, then it's beef.

If women had apostrophes instead of periods they would be even more possessive!

Bison

Did you draft Ben last year?  If so, then he will cost you one round ahead of where you drafted him.  Otherwise it'll be based simply on the average round selected in similar leagues on yahoo.

BanzaiCat

Doesn't matter who I keep. They'll just get hurt.

Case in point, I selected Arian Foster as a keeper. And what happens? The Ickey Woods Syndrome. It's dogged me for friggin' years.

Marty Ward

Quote from: Bison on August 26, 2015, 04:26:08 PM
Did you draft Ben last year?  If so, then he will cost you one round ahead of where you drafted him.  Otherwise it'll be based simply on the average round selected in similar leagues on yahoo.

I picked him up as a FA. I think his ADP is 43.something on the pre-draft rankings but that is for standard 10 team leagues. We have 8 teams so 43 ADP would be a 5th rounder pick in our league. Would I lose a 4th rounder if I kept him?
If it looks like chicken, tastes like chicken, and feels like chicken but Chuck Norris says its beef, then it's beef.

Bison

Ben's average round is 5.2, so he would be assigned to your 5th round selection.

Con

I am keeping Matt Ryan and Stephen Gostkowski

Con

Bison

Bison

Quote from: Arctic Blast on August 26, 2015, 12:55:06 PM
I'm keeping Justin Forsett and Alshon Jeffery.

Done.

Forestt - 3rd Round
Jeffery - 12th round

Bison

Quote from: Marty Ward on August 26, 2015, 01:17:46 PM
I'm keeping Mike Evans and maybe Big Ben. It depends on what round he costs me, 3rd or 4th. Are we figuring ADP on an 8 team league or a 10 team league?

Done

Evans- 13th Round
Rothlesburger - 5th Round

You can change Ben if you want.

Bison

Quote from: Banzai_Cat on August 26, 2015, 04:39:09 PM
Doesn't matter who I keep. They'll just get hurt.

Case in point, I selected Arian Foster as a keeper. And what happens? The Ickey Woods Syndrome. It's dogged me for friggin' years.

Not sure what to make of all this Houston babble...are you keeping Oliva Munn's beard or not?

Bison

Quote from: Con on August 26, 2015, 08:42:21 PM
I am keeping Matt Ryan and Stephen Gostkowski

Con

Ryan - 5th round
Gostkowski - 7th round

Bison

Gentlemen just make sure on the keepers block you only check those players you've posted here.  I'm pretty sure I'll be able to edit teams on the 4th and 5th before draft to ensure only 2 players are kept.

Marty Ward

Quote from: Bison on August 26, 2015, 08:17:58 PM
Ben's average round is 5.2, so he would be assigned to your 5th round selection.

Then he would be my other keeper.

BanzaiCat

I'll keep Aaron Rodgers and...God help me, Arian Foster. It's not like I have a wealth of talent to choose from anyway, so what the hell.