2015 Grogheads Fantasy Football Leagues

Started by Bison, July 24, 2015, 08:42:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bison

Quote from: Banzai_Cat on August 27, 2015, 06:19:09 AM
I'll keep Aaron Rodgers and...God help me, Arian Foster. It's not like I have a wealth of talent to choose from anyway, so what the hell.

Well both Rodgers and Foster are 1st round picks for you so.....the beard or the injury prone?

BanzaiCat

The beard. If I have to choose between the two, the beard.

So I gotta go back in and select someone besides Arian? What if I don't want to? None of them are really calling my name right now. (Thank goodness.)

Bison

Nope you don't have to choose anyone, but yes two is the maximum number you can keep.

Steelgrave

Gah, Luck, Dez or Odell Beckham, Jr........

Bison, could you tell me what draft choice each would cost me?

Bison

I'll look this evening when I get home steelie.

Steelgrave

Quote from: Bison on August 27, 2015, 12:04:59 PM

Thanks, Bison. I looked for the info but didn't see it anywhere.

Bison

Quote from: Steelgrave on August 27, 2015, 12:30:32 PM

If you hover over the draft tab, you will see an option for last years draft.  That will tell you what round you selected your players and then you just drop them down one round and that is the slot they will be assigned to this year.

Steelgrave

Quote from: Bison on August 27, 2015, 12:54:52 PM
Quote from: Steelgrave on August 27, 2015, 12:30:32 PM

If you hover over the draft tab, you will see an option for last years draft.  That will tell you what round you selected your players and then you just drop them down one round and that is the slot they will be assigned to this year.

Ah, gotcha! Thanks! But is it drop down or drop up? I thought a 2nd last year became a 1st this year? Or am I ass-backwards?

Marty Ward

Quote from: Steelgrave on August 27, 2015, 11:34:25 AM

Why would you keep any of those losers? Just let them go. Just draft Romo first and you can find better WR replacements on the Jags bench :)
If it looks like chicken, tastes like chicken, and feels like chicken but Chuck Norris says its beef, then it's beef.

If women had apostrophes instead of periods they would be even more possessive!

Steelgrave

Quote from: Marty Ward on August 27, 2015, 02:30:28 PM
Quote from: Steelgrave on August 27, 2015, 11:34:25 AM

Why would you keep any of those losers? Just let them go. Just draft Romo first and you can find better WR replacements on the Jags bench :)

Hell, I had these guys and Lynch too and STILL managed to limp along the entire season, barely squeezing into the playoffs. Not sure it even matters lol!

Steelgrave

Beckham was a free agent pick up. How did we decide that worked?

And I see there are nine teams in the rookie league. Truthfully, I'd rather just play in the Pro League this year but I didn't want to leave a hole in the league. Soooo.......is there a 10th team coming and would it hurt any feelings if I just played in the Pro?

Bison

I should be able to just pull your team out from the Rookie League Steelie.

Luck - 2nd Round
Dez - 1st Round
O'Dell - 1st Round

The way non-drafted players works in our league is I just think of them as free agent signings, so they go into the draft round where they are averaging on Yahoo drafts.   Not perfect but it's the only way that I can think of that assigns them fair market value as a "free agent" pick up.

Steelgrave

I'll keep Beckham and Luck, Bison. And yes, please drop me from the Rookie League if that won't cause problems for everyone.

Bison

Looks like Banzai needs to set his two players to keeper status and just need KBYZs keeper updates and we are good to go for the live draft.

BanzaiCat

I already selected the two keepers and saved it. Did it a long while ago. What am I missing?