2015 Grogheads Fantasy Football Leagues

Started by Bison, July 24, 2015, 08:42:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MetalDog

I dodged Beckham and Cobb in two other leagues.  Sorry you had to go down, but, I needed the W. ;)
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Steelgrave

I'm just whinin'. Seems like offensive production is scarce all across the league this week. No grog team is projected to break 100 points, when last week the same number of points wouldn't have won every matchup. I'm just whistlin' past the football graveyard  ::)

Bison

I made a bunch of moves this week and it's payoff resulted in my first victory of the season. Got to love it when a mediocre team comes together.

Arctic Blast

Both of my teams have humiliated me with their pitiful performances. There will be changes. Oh, there will be changes.

Bison

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  My team sucks!

MetalDog

Marty Ward

Holy crap, what a game. Lost by .28 points. I think that is the closest one I've ever been in.
If it looks like chicken, tastes like chicken, and feels like chicken but Chuck Norris says its beef, then it's beef.

If women had apostrophes instead of periods they would be even more possessive!

MetalDog

I was going to ask who you lost to, then I realized, it was me! ;)  Awesome week, Marty!  I'm sure I'll see you in the playoffs down the line.

Marty Ward

Quote from: MetalDog on November 02, 2015, 07:44:23 PM
I was going to ask who you lost to, then I realized, it was me! ;)  Awesome week, Marty!  I'm sure I'll see you in the playoffs down the line.

I thought I had it in the bag going into the Denver game with just your defense to play. They just shutdown Rodgers.

The first game we played was decided by 4 points. We seem to be pretty evenly matched. Hopefully I get one more chance!
If it looks like chicken, tastes like chicken, and feels like chicken but Chuck Norris says its beef, then it's beef.

Steelgrave

We have a log jam with three teams at 5-3, one team at 7-1 and five games left to play in the regular season. Break up the BUCS!

MetalDog

Con

Horror show of injuries this last week

Now who wants to trade a RB to me!

Con

Arctic Blast

WOW are my teams awful. Enjoy the wins over my putrid squads of losers, everyone!

Marty Ward

Quote from: Con on November 03, 2015, 09:13:26 PM
Horror show of injuries this last week

Now who wants to trade a RB to me!

Con

Make me an offer I can refuse! :)

MetalDog

You can't escape me this week, AB.  I think I am favored in one matchup and you in the other.  Good luck!  :)