2015 Grogheads Fantasy Football Leagues

Started by Bison, July 24, 2015, 08:42:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marty Ward

Quote from: Arctic Blast on November 17, 2015, 12:47:56 AM
41.58 points. My team is hot garbage. Actually, that's insulting to trash...my team is beyond description.  :o

That would have beaten my Rookie League team, 40.10.  ;)
If it looks like chicken, tastes like chicken, and feels like chicken but Chuck Norris says its beef, then it's beef.

If women had apostrophes instead of periods they would be even more possessive!

Bison

Epic battle tonight Steelie! 

1 week left in the regular season and then the playoffs start up for both leagues.

It's the top 6 in the playoffs with the top 2 getting a bye in the first round of the playoffs.

Steelgrave

Quote from: Bison on November 29, 2015, 11:51:33 PM
Epic battle tonight Steelie! 

1 week left in the regular season and then the playoffs start up for both leagues.

It's the top 6 in the playoffs with the top 2 getting a bye in the first round of the playoffs.

You had me sweating til the end, Bison. Great game.

MetalDog

Damn you Darren McFadden and your Cowgirl teammates!!! 

Congrats, Steelie.  Looks like you took the division and the Bye Week and I get Bison in the First Round.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Steelgrave

Quote from: MetalDog on December 07, 2015, 11:39:58 PM
Damn you Darren McFadden and your Cowgirl teammates!!! 

Congrats, Steelie.  Looks like you took the division and the Bye Week and I get Bison in the First Round.

I was cussing McFadden myself, Dawg. Two minute warning, I needed six points from him and he's sitting at freaking zero! Close, well played game m'friend. 

Bison

Hehe.  I was watching the score between you two and thought MD was going to squeak by but Steelie's Cowboys pulled through with a an opportune McFadden score.

Bison

Playoff schedules are up for both the Pro and Rookie leagues.

Pro:
Week 14: Dec 8 - Dec 14

Quarterfinal
KyzBP's Ligers FB.
Bye

Quarterfinal
Heebie Jeebies
BaconExplosion

Quarterfinal
BigUgliesCrushSissys
Bison

Quarterfinal
SteeliesGravediggers.
Bye

Steelies victory over Metaldog last night gave him the bye week, as he won the conference on a last minute TD by McFadden.

Marty Ward

What a time to take a scoring dump. I average 105 points a week but when it's 1 and done I can't crack 80.

Good luck to all that are left.
If it looks like chicken, tastes like chicken, and feels like chicken but Chuck Norris says its beef, then it's beef.

If women had apostrophes instead of periods they would be even more possessive!

Bison

MetalDog

Steelgrave

Steelie's Gravediggers vs. Dawg's Bucs for the conference title. The first two games were split-decisions, both close. Expect a barnburner, folks  8)

MetalDog

Con

I have lost so many players to injury this year.  I am doing a 30% roster overhaul.

That always proves to be a successful strategy for the playoffs

Con

Bison

I'm pretty sure I don't have a single player I want to put into keeper status next season.  My entire team sucks, except Brady.  But age will catch up to him too just like old Peyton Manning.