'Cindy Brady' gets fired for homophobic rant

Started by MetalDog, December 11, 2016, 04:41:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Ubercat

"If you have always believed that everyone should play by the same rules and be judged by the same standards, that would have gotten you labelled a radical 50 years ago, a liberal 25 years ago, and a racist today."

- Thomas Sowell

MetalDog

And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Ubercat

mirth is the one who lightly implied it in the post before my last. But it really would go for any of the regular grogheads.
"If you have always believed that everyone should play by the same rules and be judged by the same standards, that would have gotten you labelled a radical 50 years ago, a liberal 25 years ago, and a racist today."

- Thomas Sowell

MetalDog

Sorry.  How I could have misinterpreted seven words and an emoticon, I have no idea.  I read that to mean that you would attend Origins if the right Grog showed up.  I just wanted to know which one so I could harangue them into attending and give you better reason to attend yourself.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Ubercat

Sorry for the misunderstanding. He mentioned WBC which brought an immediate reaction from me as soon as I read it.

- Thomas Sowell