Main Menu

Go Broncos

Started by JudgeDredd, January 25, 2016, 05:28:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bayonetbrant

Congrats to the Florida Panthers, the first NHL team to make it to the Super Bowl

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Sir Slash

Lead by their great Quarterback, Cam Gretzky.  ;D
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Arctic Blast

Quote from: bayonetbrant on February 03, 2016, 11:34:13 PM
Congrats to the Florida Panthers, the first NHL team to make it to the Super Bowl

Not only is that hilariously wrong, but those also might be the worst 'new story' graphics that I have ever seen. Apparently a giant cat and horse's head will be attacking a city located near a huge field of broccoli?

mirth

Superbowl air space is officially a "No Drone Zone"

http://www.digitaltrends.com/cool-tech/faa-no-drone-zone-super-bowl-2016/

You just know idiots are going to try to get their drones in.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Gusington

If they do we should call on the new Dutch air force falcons to take them out.

You people have only been to one MLB game in your whole damned life??

What kind of 'Muricans are you?? Bison, wipe my tears and tell me it's going to be ok.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

mirth

Quote from: Gusington on February 04, 2016, 09:13:11 AM
You people have only been to one MLB game in your whole damned life??

Yup. And it was about 30 years ago. That day still haunts me.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

BanzaiCat

I think the NFL asshats are more worried about "illegal broadcasting" of their little game than they are about any actual danger to fans or anyone else.

OJsDad

Quote from: Banzai_Cat on February 04, 2016, 11:02:16 AM
I think the NFL asshats are more worried about "illegal broadcasting" of their little game than they are about any actual danger to fans or anyone else.

As opposed to MLB asshats that would love for anyone to watch their games.
'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

Bison

None of you are real Americans.  Except Gus and Metaldog.

mirth

undercovergeek

is that Brian Dennehy?

Bison

BanzaiCat

^ It's not on Netflix. At least not on my non-baseball-carrying Netflix.

The Comrades of Summer was filmed in Canadaistan, so I guess they wanted to be on friendly territory when filming it?  ;D

QuoteFilming took place in Nat Bailey Stadium, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.

Bison

So you're saying that Netflix is anti-American too?  I'd be forced to drop my subscription if I wasn't addicted to the Justice League, Pokemon, and Naturo series.

OJsDad

Wasn't Mao a big baseball fan. 
'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.