Field of Glory: Empires

Started by -budd-, November 20, 2018, 10:51:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

FlickJax

Gusington

I like the 'decadence' mechanic and the nation specific buildings!

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

sandman2575

This is looking fantastic.

Between this and Imperator... that's a lotta Roman Empire goodness coming our way...

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

ArizonaTank

For me, Field of Glory II integration is the only reason to get this game. All these civ management features are nice, but I hope they don't lose sight of the FoG II ball.

Well...actually, multiplayer PBEM would be nice as well, particularly if it supports asynch (PBEM).
Johannes "Honus" Wagner
"The Flying Dutchman"
Shortstop: Pittsburgh Pirates 1900-1917
Rated as the 2nd most valuable player of all time by Bill James.

Yskonyn

Quote from: ArizonaTank on February 06, 2019, 09:47:07 PM
For me, Field of Glory II integration is the only reason to get this game. All these civ management features are nice, but I hope they don't lose sight of the FoG II ball.

Well...actually, multiplayer PBEM would be nice as well, particularly if it supports asynch (PBEM).

^ well said!
"Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.
However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore."

Gusington

What is the FoG ball? I love the games but it's difficult for me to put my finger on exactly why.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Tuna

Do you have to leave FOG empires, and then go int Fog Ii separately? then start up empires and import the battle?

Gusington

From what I've read the new game has optional battle resolution in FoG2, which is somehow integrated. I don't remember reading that users had to switch between the two games.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Father Ted

W8taminute

Field of Glory: Empires?  This is sounding good but now I might need to save up for FoGII as well.  I did read something somewhere that if you wanted to you could switch out from Empires and go into FoGII to fight your battle.  Not sure though.  I'll have to check.

Now I wonder if you can fill up your generals musou gauge quickly like you can in Dynasty Warriors: EmpiresTM?  I'm in the mood for some mindless hack and slash in a Roman setting. 
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk