You can't feel my FRIDAY driving me insane

Started by MetalDog, December 07, 2018, 06:31:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

IICptMillerII

Lots of Combat Mission Shock Force 2 for me since it's official release this week. Having lots of fun with it so far.

I also reinstalled Stellaris and have been playing around with the new update, though I didn't pick up the new megacorp DLC. I didn't like Stellaris when I first got it a year or so ago, but I'm having more fun with it now with all of the cumulative changes/improvements.

On a whim I gave the demo of Factorio a try, and bought the game an hour or so later. I've known about it for a while now but it never seemed too interesting to me. Boy was I wrong. I've been having a lot of fun with that as well. It's been a three way tie between these titles  for my attention the past few days. I guess Christmas came early.

Gusington

Thanks Groggy - looking forward to firing up Germany at War.

Walked through Congress Hall yesterday - it's set up with a Xmas carnival and overrun with little kids!

They've tried to make Cape May a holiday destination and somewhat succeeded, but it's not totally overrun, which I like. Defintely different from summer.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Stryker07

Little late to this party, but Fallout 4, Stellaris w/Megacorps, and of course Shock Force 2. Had some issues installing but BF's support people got me up and running within 10 minutes of ticket being sent.
Command: Modern Air/Naval Operations
Close Combat: Panthers in the Fog
GG's War in the West
Panzer Corps

JasonPratt

Quote from: JasonPratt on December 08, 2018, 10:43:49 PM
As much as I like Panzer General successors, WHY DO I KEEP FORGETTING THIS GAME EXISTS -- AND I'VE ALREADY GOT IT?!!?  :pullhair:

Dl'd last November's patch and applied...

Incidentally, I just discovered that the developers did produce another game in the series, released on Steam late August last year:

https://store.steampowered.com/app/606950/Army_General/

The campaign is North Africa this time. It's normally US$20.
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!