Dyson Sphere Program

Started by Jarhead0331, January 23, 2021, 09:53:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rayfer

Quote from: Silent Disapproval Robot on January 25, 2021, 06:06:58 PM
Quote from: Rayfer on January 25, 2021, 03:57:04 PM
Quote from: Silent Disapproval Robot on January 25, 2021, 02:28:56 PM
Looks interesting.  I was going to pull the trigger but I read that you can't rebind keys at this point so I'll hold off for now.  If they implement that feature, I'll jump on board.

SDR....just curious, why is rebinding keys so important?

Can't do the WASD setup so I use my left hand for the mouse and I like to remap all my keys to the number pad.

Thanks....never looked at it that way but it makes perfect sense.

steve58

Picked this one up the other day.  Been messing with it on and off.  Like JH said, its a time sink.  I've watched several videos and have the basics down except for one thing.  I see people moving structures and can't figure out how they're doing it.  I know there is a destruct mode, but it looks more like they're just grabbing a structure and moving it.  Anyone want to help an old guy out??   :-[

nvm.  Once I slowed down the videos I could see they were using destruct mode and then rebuilding.
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

Silent Disapproval Robot

Looks like they're going to add the ability to rebind keys in their next update.  I'll jump on board then.

Jarhead0331

Quote from: Silent Disapproval Robot on February 01, 2021, 08:45:26 PM
Looks like they're going to add the ability to rebind keys in their next update.  I'll jump on board then.

You can kiss your social life goodbye.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Silent Disapproval Robot

I don't think that'll be too much of an issue.  These days 90% of my social life seems to consist of getting the stink eye from Karens in the grocery store should I have the temerity to pass them in the aisle.

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

FarAway Sooner

Quote from: Silent Disapproval Robot on February 01, 2021, 10:19:58 PM
I don't think that'll be too much of an issue.  These days 90% of my social life seems to consist of getting the stink eye from Karens in the grocery store should I have the temerity to pass them in the aisle.

Don't worry, SDR.  That happens to me all the time when I refuse to wear a shirt in the grocery store, too!   ;D

Geezer

Bought this the other day and having a lot of fun so far.  Restarted a few times already and my home base still looks like a pot of spaghetti fell on the floor!   :-[
We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.  George Bernard Shaw

Geezer

Dyson Sphere Program Patch Notes 0.6.17.5827
Hi Engineers!

Here comes our first update in March. And, an important functional update is also coming soon!

[Version 0.6.17.5827]
Feature:
From now on, the savedata will also save its creator's ID. The players will be able to see the savedata creator's ID in the right upper corner of the game.
Improved some UI interactive SFX.

Changes:
Data reduction of Dyson shell. The length of archive data generated by Dyson shell is reduced by 50% ~ 60%, and the save/load time is reduced by 20% ~ 30%.
Data reduction of Sorters and Assemblers.
The research materials won't be returned immediately after the research list is suspended. This change is made to avoid the loss of items caused by the logic of "No item will be returned for fractions of a count".
The scene at the end of the prologue is improved.
Now you can storage/pick fluid items manually and check the information of fluid items.
Optimized the description of some items and technologies.

Bugfix:
Fixed the bug that huge amounts of Mini-suns and Storages may made your planet flickering too much.
Fixed the bug that the first frame of the game is incorrect by modifing the loading process.
Fixed the bug that sometimes the mecha may fell into the land after skipped the prologue.
Fixed the bug in calculating the quantity of items when held Ctrl to operate items in Fractionator.
We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.  George Bernard Shaw