Remember The Guild? ...remember Guild 3 was coming out? Me neither! But...!

Started by JasonPratt, June 14, 2022, 07:19:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JasonPratt

ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Gusington

Man just the name of the title takes me back. Had no idea they were making a third one...will have to check out the video when I can.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

JasonPratt

I honestly thought the title was dead; I had completely forgotten they were trying to develop G3, and not succeeding very well! But here we are, fingers crossed...
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse

Sigwolf

Quote from: JasonPratt on June 14, 2022, 08:55:15 PM
I honestly thought the title was dead; I had completely forgotten they were trying to develop G3, and not succeeding very well! But here we are, fingers crossed...
I haven't pulled the trigger yet, but it seems that recent feedback is much more promising than when it hit early access.  Hopefully improvements will continue even though it has reached release status.

JasonPratt

Quote from: Sigwolf on June 15, 2022, 10:13:21 AM
I haven't pulled the trigger yet, but it seems that recent feedback is much more promising than when it hit early access.  Hopefully improvements will continue even though it has reached release status.

Unlike with Guild 1 and 2...  :hide: