Main Menu

World of Warships

Started by Kushan, June 06, 2015, 11:09:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GDS_Starfury

got through the front and found 2 carriers cruising side by side behind an island and out of support range of any nearby ships.  I told the wookie to floor it and ran between the 2 of them while launching torpedoes.   :knuppel2:

Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

Nefaro

Looks like they added more of the overall player results from the website to the in-game Summary.   O0

As of  yesterday..  1382 average XP per match.   :D   We wantss moarr.

Shelldrake

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on September 09, 2015, 07:50:58 PM
got through the front and found 2 carriers cruising side by side behind an island and out of support range of any nearby ships.  I told the wookie to floor it and ran between the 2 of them while launching torpedoes.   :knuppel2:

I bet you were grinning like a fiend the whole time!  >:D
"Just because something is beyond your comprehension doesn't mean it is scientific."

Dean Edell

GDS_Starfury

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

steve58

This has been my go to game lately...even having fun with the Albany (3x kills in one battle)!  Just got me an Aoba, not seeing much difference between it and the Furutaka, but do like the 4 guns in the bow.
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

GDS_Starfury

well Ive been hating the Mutsuki!   >:(  I was expecting much from what I've read but the reality is far worse.

Boggit

I saw this advertised on TV. It looks awesome.
The most shocking fact about war is that its victims and its instruments are individual human beings, and that these individual beings are condemned by the monstrous conventions of politics to murder or be murdered in quarrels not their own. Aldous Huxley

Foul Temptress! (Mirth replying to Gus) ;)

On a good day, our legislature has the prestige of a drunk urinating on a wall at 4am and getting most of it on his shoe. On a good day  ::) Steelgrave

It's kind of silly to investigate whether or not a Clinton is lying. That's sort of like investigating why the sky is blue. Banzai_Cat

GDS_Starfury

its proving to be quite addictive.

Nefaro

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on September 10, 2015, 06:19:15 PM
well Ive been hating the Mutsuki!   >:(  I was expecting much from what I've read but the reality is far worse.

10km torpedo upgrade.  You can just shadow the enemy line of battleships and launch torpedoes without being spotted, having nearly 4km to play with in between.

Wait until you get in the Tier 7 Hatsuharu.  It's a downgrade as far as torpedo and sighting range is concerned.  Been a grind, thankful I'm almost done with it.

GDS_Starfury

now that its fully upgraded Im really enjoying the Mutsuki.  the last upgrades make it a micro Cleveland as far as AAA goes and that helps a lot when stalking carriers.

Nefaro

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on September 12, 2015, 01:55:45 PM
now that its fully upgraded Im really enjoying the Mutsuki.  the last upgrades make it a micro Cleveland as far as AAA goes and that helps a lot when stalking carriers.

Just gotta remember to turn AA off when aircraft aren't within 3.6km (or whatever Mutsuki's Air Detect range is), and you're trying to stay hidden (aka as much as possible).  Then toggle back on when they're close enough to spot you anyway.

You knew that, though. 

GDS_Starfury

Nefaro are you finding that premium play is giving you preferential match making?

Nefaro

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on September 13, 2015, 06:41:08 PM
Nefaro are you finding that premium play is giving you preferential match making?

I dunno.  Not really.  I'm often in matches with people Tiered higher than myself.  They're nearly always within one or two tiers of me unless it's some weird off hours.. then I end up in higher tier matches even more. 

The only time I recall Wargaming alluding to some kind of preferential bonus for Premium was when they had to implement server population limits & login queues after the WOT release years ago.  The Premium members got to skip ahead of the non-premium ones in the login queues.  But I've not seen a login queue for WoWS thus far.

The xp and silver rewards are higher, of course.  I figure that if I'm playing regularly, the $12.59 for 30 days is just a subscription.  I've been putting many more hours into this than something like Netflix, for example.  Easy to compare.  Can let the sub run out and play free since I have a wide variety of ships unlocked now, after two months.

steve58

...and its Launch Day/Weekend...x3 XP First Win Bonus starting today

Anybody wanna buy me a Tirpitz for $65???  :))
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

GDS_Starfury

still waiting to see and sink my first Tirpitz....

scratch that, just had 6 in one battle....