Main Menu

World of Warships

Started by Kushan, June 06, 2015, 11:09:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nefaro

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on September 24, 2015, 10:10:06 PM
scourge of the seas!   :knuppel2:

Nice.  Which ship were you using that match?

Tuna

Quote from: Nefaro on September 25, 2015, 12:54:31 AM
Quote from: GDS_Starfury on September 24, 2015, 10:10:06 PM
scourge of the seas!   :knuppel2:

Nice.  Which ship were you using that match?

Was wondering the same thing then saw it was all Torps right? I think DD's are the most fun to me as well!

GDS_Starfury

the Minekaze.  just have to keep in mind that new 6.1 km detection range.
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

Tuna

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on September 25, 2015, 08:01:31 AM
the Minekaze.  just have to keep in mind that new 6.1 km detection range.

Love the MineKaze! Almost had a two carrier battle last night, so close. You have the 'detect' perk right? That keeps in mind the range for you!

GDS_Starfury

yes I do.  at the third level I also have the added charge to consumables so I get the extra smoke screen and speed boost.  Ive found that most of the captains perks are kind of useless except for a very specific path.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Tuna

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on September 25, 2015, 08:12:09 AM
yes I do.  at the third level I also have the added charge to consumables so I get the extra smoke screen and speed boost.  Ive found that most of the captains perks are kind of useless except for a very specific path.

I don't think you have to go through a whole path.. Just have to have one anywhere from the level before.

GDS_Starfury

Yes, I'm just saying that a lot of them are useless.

steve58

Russian DD Tech Tree revealed.  This game is sucking up almost all of my gaming time.  O0

http://worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/russian-tech-tree-revealed/
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

Nefaro

Quote from: steve58 on September 25, 2015, 03:27:33 PM
Russian DD Tech Tree revealed.  This game is sucking up almost all of my gaming time.  O0

Seem to be gunboats, just like American destroyers.  Except at higher tiers they're faster, with longer ranged & higher velocity guns, generally more torpedoes which reload faster.. etc etc. 

..just what you'd expect from Superior Soviet Staliniumâ„¢ comrades!

jejo68

Quote from: Nefaro on September 25, 2015, 04:24:30 PM
Quote from: steve58 on September 25, 2015, 03:27:33 PM

you do know the torps has a range of around 4km yes ?

Seem to be gunboats, just like American destroyers.  Except at higher tiers they're faster, with longer ranged & higher velocity guns, generally more torpedoes which reload faster.. etc etc. 

..just what you'd expect from Superior Soviet Staliniumâ„¢ comrades!

Shelldrake

Higher tier Russian destroyers seem ridiculously overpowered...pure fantasy.  :uglystupid2:
"Just because something is beyond your comprehension doesn't mean it is scientific."

Dean Edell

GDS_Starfury

The Clash and warships is a wonderful combination!

Nefaro

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on September 28, 2015, 12:18:33 AM
The Clash and warships is a wonderful combination!

O0

I usually run Pandora, or my own music, in the background when playing WoWS.  With everything from Hendrix to Black Sabbath to The Ramones, The Clash, Misfits, Metallica, Faith No More, Pantera, Slayer, Primus, Slipknot, etc, etc. 

Nice mellow music for slow casual sailing and the occasional exchange of pleasantries with passing vessels.  :))

jejo68

btw if anyone is playing on the EU server.

Names bonehead_gunner. Yeah dont ask why :)

On a sidenote, its funny so many people doesnt bother to try and learn the basic ingame mechanics and then scream about cheats etc when you one volley kill them.

Dammit Carl!

Quote from: Shelldrake on September 26, 2015, 08:54:26 AM
Higher tier Russian destroyers seem ridiculously overpowered...pure AWESOME, tovarisch!

Fixed that for you  :)

Slightly cheesed that I've got to buy my Murmansk now, but had a great time in her back in closed beta days and I'm a sucker for Premium vehicles.

Funniest bit I've seen are those who try to do the "peek and poke," like they were still playing WoT