Main Menu

World of Warships

Started by Kushan, June 06, 2015, 11:09:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

steve58

Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

Nefaro

Nefaro

Info on being able to remain Invisible while firing long-range with certain ships:

Also note that if you're in a DD, inside an smoke cloud, you will also be invisible despite gunfire if your engine is off.  Except when an enemy is at the minimal detection range (a little over 3km IIRC).  Just be aware the smoke effect will end at some point (60 second lifespan?) 

Not sure if that DD gunfire+smoke thing gets mentioned later in the vid.

Kushan

Preview of the soviet DD's and German cruisers that are going to be released in the next few weeks.
PanzersEast: Have to think to myself.... will I play the first one by the Winter Sale?  Probably not, then I should remove Dragonfall
PanzersEast: but that is thinking too logically.... and Steam Sales are about ignoring Logic

---
Twitch Channel
YouTube Channel
Twitter - @KushanGaming
Discord Chat
Command Northern Inferno Let's Play

Kushan

Got 4 kills in the Isokazew tonight and unlocked a new toy. Will admit I risked the win by going hunting for the last enemy carrier rather then capping.

PanzersEast: Have to think to myself.... will I play the first one by the Winter Sale?  Probably not, then I should remove Dragonfall
PanzersEast: but that is thinking too logically.... and Steam Sales are about ignoring Logic

---
Twitch Channel
YouTube Channel
Twitter - @KushanGaming
Discord Chat

Nefaro

So....

Are they gonna let people keep the "preview" German cruiser and Russian destroyer they've earned, or will those be removed after the patch?

Also.. do they have the Premium ship bonuses for XP & credits?

Tuna

Now I know why a DD got so upset, because a Carrier Torp plane got a kill on a ship he was hunting. I was like "This is a team game calm down".. lol.. he must've had 3 kills!

steve58

Quote from: Nefaro on October 16, 2015, 04:52:42 AM
So....

Are they gonna let people keep the "preview" German cruiser and Russian destroyer they've earned, or will those be removed after the patch?

They'll lose the preview ships. 

http://worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/sea-trials-ru-de/

They're supposed to be able to get/keep XP/credits, but I thought I read in the forums that there were some issues with receiving any/the correct amount.
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

Kushan

According to the battle results screen I got no credits and only 45 free XP from the one battle I've had in it but when I looked at the ship after the battle it said I had 1,200 ship XP. Out of gold so I haven't been able to check to see if that XP can be converted.

---
Twitch Channel
YouTube Channel
Twitter - @KushanGaming
Discord Chat

jejo68

Quote from: steve58 on October 16, 2015, 10:00:27 AM
Quote from: Nefaro on October 16, 2015, 04:52:42 AM
So....

They'll lose the preview ships. 

http://worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/sea-trials-ru-de/

They're supposed to be able to get/keep XP/credits, but I thought I read in the forums that there were some issues with receiving any/the correct amount.

well it seems they get xp, but for some reason my captains doesnt.

Shelldrake

Konigsberg is fun to play - kind of like a pocket Cleveland.
"Just because something is beyond your comprehension doesn't mean it is scientific."

Dean Edell

Tuna

They took away the four kill ships, but gave us XP in return and we have the bottom tier Russian and German ships.

I look at it as two free Ship slots!  O0

steve58

In celebration of the World of Tanks North American finals, Alienware Arena is teaming up with Wargaming to take you to the next battlefront. Claim 1 bonus code and 2 invite codes now!

Wargaming.net World of Warships Invite Codes are for new customer unified account generation and new game activation only.
Invite and bonus codes can only be redeemed/used once.

The bonus code includes:
3 Days Premium
500K Credits
Aurora Ship

The invite codes include:
7 Days Premium
500K Credits
1000 Gold

http://forum.worldofwarships.com/index.php?/topic/56270-free-3-day-premium/

Just did this and got my Bonus code.  So now I have 2 invite codes.  Invite Codes are for new customer unified account generation and new game activation only. Invite codes can only be redeemed/used once.  I'd like to offer these up to an active Groghead, so if anyone is interested, post here.  Not sure if I'll be able to check back tonight, but for sure tomorrow...

Kushan

Should be a crime giving away the Aurora. Its literally the worst ship in the game. Premium time, credits and gold are always good!

---
Twitch Channel
YouTube Channel
Twitter - @KushanGaming
Discord Chat

steve58

^I may try out the Aurora in a game or 2, but I look at it more like getting a free port slot, plus the prem time and credits ^-^.   Wish the deal had included a few doubloons rather than credits, but free iz free...