Main Menu

World of Warships

Started by Kushan, June 06, 2015, 11:09:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nefaro

Heh!

Double XP & Credits until the 27th on NA server.   ^-^

See ~~>>

If your UI starts messing up (mine did after I relogged) then exit & use the "Repair Files" option in the launcher. 

Seems to have fixed the UI glitches for me.  For this session, anyway. 

WallysWorld

After downloading about 4.8 GB of updates, everything appears to be working fine.
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what *it* was. Now what I'm with isn't *it* and what *it* is seems weird and scary to me." - Abraham Simpson

Tuna

Mine's still a Mess.. Nef says he seems the same crap!

Tuna

As Nef's post shows above, there is tons of cash to be made!!.. Not sure if they felt bad about the lil UI bugs.. But you can grind very fast for however long this goes on.

Nefaro

Quote from: Tuna on April 27, 2016, 08:03:36 PM
Mine's still a Mess.. Nef says he seems the same crap!

They seem to have fixed the UI screw-up.  Reportedly some server-side mix up with how the host was reporting contacts to players who spotted, or clicked on, the same target at the same time. 

Dammit Carl!

Fudge.  I miss all the good things.

Nefaro

Quote from: Dammit Carl! on April 28, 2016, 03:42:51 PM
Fudge.  I miss all the good things.

Double rewards for all matches is still going tonight.  Not sure when it ends.. tomorrow?

Think I added you to my Friends List but don't recall the handle.

Dammit Carl!

Much appreciated for the listing (Roy_Orbison, by the way), but I'm saddled to a lappy that don't push the goods and I've another week to spend before I can get back to hearth and home and the "gaming," pc - on the plus side, I get cheap meals from a DFAC (cholesterol be damned) and a handy Class Six so not all is lost.  Plus, all the Zatoichi flicks are free on Hulu and I never get tired of those.   O0

Will be back to sinking my e-ships in no time.

Shelldrake

Game does seem to load faster and I like the new shell effects. No problems with the UI but the update took forever!!
"Just because something is beyond your comprehension doesn't mean it is scientific."

Dean Edell

steve58

...just in case anyone missed this.  Glad they made it a code this time so we can activate the day when we are ready.

Thank you to everyone for your patience and assistance yesterday. With your help we were able to identify the cause of the issue and quickly jump on fixing the problem.

We again apologize for the inconveniences the UI issues may have caused you yesterday and to say thank you for understanding, we want to extend an additional token of our appreciation. All players who log in between Monday (4/25) and this Sunday (5/1) will receive a bonus code for 1 day of Premium and 3 of each Signal Flag to redeem on our portal. In order to capture all players who join during this time we will provide the bonus code after May 1st.

Thank you again folks and enjoy 1 Day of Premium and 3 of each Signal Flag!

http://forum.worldofwarships.com/index.php?/topic/77643-a-token-of-our-appreciation-for-055-patch-issues/#topmost
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

Nefaro

Quote from: Shelldrake on April 29, 2016, 06:08:05 AM
Game does seem to load faster and I like the new shell effects. No problems with the UI but the update took forever!!

They fixed it fairly quickly.   O0

jomni

Damn world of warships doesn't even want to uninstall. Had to try several times.

Hancock

No issue with the download or the UI...all good.  And finally able to jump in the pool last night to take advantage of the bonuses.  First outings with the Aoba Japanese Tier VI cruiser...a beauty at its tier.
"Colonel, I do not care to die, but I pray to God I may never leave this field."

Tuna

Shelldrake

Quote from: Hancock on April 30, 2016, 06:26:10 PM
No issue with the download or the UI...all good.  And finally able to jump in the pool last night to take advantage of the bonuses.  First outings with the Aoba Japanese Tier VI cruiser...a beauty at its tier.

Aoba is fun to play as long as you don't get into a close quarters slugfest.
"Just because something is beyond your comprehension doesn't mean it is scientific."

Dean Edell