Main Menu

World of Warships

Started by Kushan, June 06, 2015, 11:09:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nefaro

Quote from: jomni on April 29, 2016, 09:35:27 PM
Damn world of warships doesn't even want to uninstall. Had to try several times.

You just have to leave it uninstalling for awhile.

I guess their file system really was shit.

Shelldrake

I am getting lots of critical errors with this latest version of WOW, about every 3 matches. The new file system seems to be too much for the old XP gaming rig.  :(
"Just because something is beyond your comprehension doesn't mean it is scientific."

Dean Edell

Tuna

Did you try uninstall/reinstall?

Shelldrake

Quote from: Tuna on May 02, 2016, 08:32:50 AM

Not yet. Definitely something to try.
"Just because something is beyond your comprehension doesn't mean it is scientific."

Dean Edell

Nefaro

Quote from: Shelldrake on May 02, 2016, 09:52:21 AM
Quote from: Tuna on May 02, 2016, 08:32:50 AM

Not yet. Definitely something to try.

There's also a File Verification option in the game launcher. 

Click on "Settings" at the top, "Updates" tab, and click the "Check" button.  Let it run for a few minutes & it will replace any bad or missing files. 

If that doesn't work, just uninstall and re-download the whole thing.   I think there were a few people who had problems with the update repackaging their older version too.

Shelldrake

^Thanks Nef. I will try file verification first.

Dean Edell

Nefaro

Quote from: Shelldrake on May 03, 2016, 07:39:57 AM

I suppose something worked since I saw you on earlier.   ^-^

Shelldrake

Quote from: Nefaro on May 03, 2016, 06:33:55 PM
Quote from: Shelldrake on May 03, 2016, 07:39:57 AM

I suppose something worked since I saw you on earlier.   ^-^

Unfortunately file verification didn't work since like clockwork the game crashes after 3 matches. I will try to reinstall and hope that fixes the problem.

Dean Edell

Hancock

OK, simply could not help myself.  Broke down and bought USS Texas BB fully loaded.  I'm so excited :D!!  Love the battleships (my only other premium is the Tirpitz) and particularly the New York class.  So it will be a lot of Tier V later this week.
"Colonel, I do not care to die, but I pray to God I may never leave this field."

Nefaro

QuoteStarting this weekend, we're kicking off a celebration for each of the four nations represented in World of Warships. Each nation will receive a suite of "weekend" bonuses and bundles and a set of "weeklong" missions and discounts (mind the dates). First up is the Soviet fleet!

For a sneak peek at the schedule of events taking place in May, visit the Events Preview page

Russian Weekend Bonus
Starts May 6 at 04:20 PT / 07:20 ET

Hrmmm....

Check out the start time of the event.  Coincidence? 

:crazy2:

I know the NA servers run on Pacific Time so...

Tuna

Sale on all Ruskie stuff.. DD's CA's and modules too.. at tier V on both lines now. hope to get VI while still on sale.. :smitten:

Tuna

Wow just got an email from WoW that they are giving a free day of premium and every signal flag as restitution for the AI flub.  O0

Shelldrake

Quote from: Tuna on May 06, 2016, 12:47:00 PM
Wow just got an email from WoW that they are giving a free day of premium and every signal flag as restitution for the AI flub.  O0

Nice gesture. I got the email too. :)

Dean Edell

Nefaro

The UI flub?

Tuna

Quote from: Nefaro on May 06, 2016, 02:49:46 PM

The UI flub?

Yep, sorry Tuna flub.. like when I thought I bought that Cruiser I didn't want at lunch today!