Main Menu

World of Warships

Started by Kushan, June 06, 2015, 11:09:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shelldrake

Nice piece of work with your Benson Nef. My best ever is 4 kills with a Nichols.
"Just because something is beyond your comprehension doesn't mean it is scientific."

Dean Edell

Jack Nastyface

Two things:
1) Thanks for the hints and tips on playing a destroyer.   The whole concealment / range issue COMPLETELY changed my game.  I'm still playing the II Wickes, but I managed rack up some good scores on coop mode, if I do say so myself.  Of course "...good against remotes is one thing.  Good against the living, that's something else."
2)  Nice shooting Nef!
Now, the problem is, how to divide five Afghans from three mules and have two Englishmen left over.

Nefaro

Quote from: Shelldrake on May 12, 2016, 03:01:24 PM
Nice piece of work with your Benson Nef. My best ever is 4 kills with a Nichols.

You can also check all your stats, and that of other players', on their site.  Under the "Players" link.  Stuff like highest or average XP/kills/damage per match & such.  You can also check it by specific ship, too, since all that extra stuff is on their webpage player tabs (as opposed to the simplified info in-game).

http://worldofwarships.com/en/community/accounts/1000167092-Shelldrake2/!/pvp/overview/

Nefaro

Quote from: Tuna on May 12, 2016, 01:24:04 PM
Must've gotten a lot of "Kill Secures"!   O0

Damn Selaris has stolen me from this game, I should be grinding cash to get the Tier VI Soviet DD and CA!

Certainly gotta kill secure or three.   >:D

Although one enemy cruiser got a big spread of surprise from behind an island for some insta-death.

Soviet mission week ends tomorrow (Friday) at 0420 Pacific Time.  I'm still sure some joker at Wargaming set the Start/End times for these special missions.   
:crazy2:

I think the Japanese specials & missions start tomorrow.  Don't recall if it were those or ze German ones next.

Nefaro

QuoteWe're now on week two — it's Japan's time to shine!

http://worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/japan-week/

Japan Weekend Discounts and Mission

Starts May 13 at 04:20 PT / 07:20 ET
Ends May 16 at 04:20 PT / 07:20 ET

50% Doubloon Discount on Commander Reserve Slots
50% Doubloon or Credit Discount on Commander Skill Reset

Japan Weeklong Discounts

Ends May 20 at 04:20 PT / 07:20 ET

50% Credit Discount for Japanese Ships Tiers II-V
30% Credit Discount for Japanese Ships Tiers VI-VII

(Plus special Missions)

Hancock

Quote from: Nefaro on May 13, 2016, 12:37:50 PM
QuoteWe're now on week two — it's Japan's time to shine!

http://worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/japan-week/

Japan Weekend Discounts and Mission

Ends May 16 at 04:20 PT / 07:20 ET

50% Doubloon Discount on Commander Reserve Slots
50% Doubloon or Credit Discount on Commander Skill Reset

Japan Weeklong Discounts

Ends May 20 at 04:20 PT / 07:20 ET

50% Credit Discount for Japanese Ships Tiers II-V
30% Credit Discount for Japanese Ships Tiers VI-VII

(Plus special Missions)

Yup, rolled my Fuso and Aoba with Chicken last night;  the XP and credit bonuses add up quickly.....particularly if you win :)
"Colonel, I do not care to die, but I pray to God I may never leave this field."

Tuna

Chicken actually plays with people now? I really should be in WoW, but can't tear myself away from Stellaris.

Nefaro

This is the reason prohibitive high tier repair bills make stupid players do so even more idiotically.

At least this guy was honest in chat about hiding in the corner, hoping to avoid a repair bill by not contributing much to a team win. 

~~>

After myself and another Destroyer player fought like mad, to keep hold of 'B' zone for long minutes, we were finally overwhelmed by greater numbers.  While the rest of the team were cringing in the NE corner of the map.  Shamefur Dispray!   :cry:

Hancock

Quote from: Tuna on May 14, 2016, 08:55:06 AM
Chicken actually plays with people now? I really should be in WoW, but can't tear myself away from Stellaris.

He has problems logging into your TS server.  We tried a few times, but finally switched to the WOW server we used previously.  When you get a chance to connect with him, you might see if you can help him get that squared away.  By the way, nice to have Rowboat's Dock to back into when Nef and 2nd start to go crazy with the Tier
X stuff............
"Colonel, I do not care to die, but I pray to God I may never leave this field."

Nefaro

The upgraded Benson is where the US destroyer line gets good.  8)

Guess who's running the Benson in this replay vid....

*wink wink nod nod*

Shelldrake

"Just because something is beyond your comprehension doesn't mean it is scientific."

Dean Edell

jomni

Quote from: Nefaro on May 14, 2016, 09:20:32 AM
This is the reason prohibitive high tier repair bills make stupid players do so even more idiotically.

At least this guy was honest in chat about hiding in the corner, hoping to avoid a repair bill by not contributing much to a team win. 

~~>

After myself and another Destroyer player fought like mad, to keep hold of 'B' zone for long minutes, we were finally overwhelmed by greater numbers.  While the rest of the team were cringing in the NE corner of the map.  Shamefur Dispray!   :cry:
Er.  seriously, he doesn't keep a stash of silver?

Nefaro

Quote from: jomni on May 18, 2016, 07:54:28 PM

Er.  seriously, he doesn't keep a stash of silver?

Probably didn't even have all the modules on his shiny new Iowa battleship. 

Tuna

Quote from: Nefaro on May 18, 2016, 01:14:04 PM

The upgraded Benson is where the US destroyer line gets good.  8)

Guess who's running the Benson in this replay vid....

*wink wink nod nod*

He or She did a great job in His/Her Benson!... Great job, lots of Kill Secures!  O0.. Thanks for the breakfast match this morning.

Nefaro

Quote from: Tuna on May 19, 2016, 08:48:18 AM

Thanks for the breakfast match this morning.

I'm surprised I was effective at all.  Looks like I missed the lunch-time run, but 2ndACR just messaged me about punching some kittens today.  Look for us!