World of Warships

Started by Kushan, June 06, 2015, 11:09:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tuna

Dammit Carl!

Nefaro

Tuna

Tuna

Destroyer Heaven.. lots of BB's to torp.. very long wait time for BB's.. I tried once.. 89 BB's waiting

Nefaro

Quote from: Tuna on August 17, 2016, 02:37:31 PM
Destroyer Heaven.. lots of BB's to torp.. very long wait time for BB's.. I tried once.. 89 BB's waiting

It'll be like that for a bit.

Tuna

Quote from: Nefaro on August 17, 2016, 05:05:47 PM

Over 100 now..

Nefaro

Quote from: Tuna on August 17, 2016, 05:08:49 PM
Quote from: Nefaro on August 17, 2016, 05:05:47 PM

Over 100 now..

I'm talking days.  At least.

Shelldrake

Time to start playing again!  O0
"Just because something is beyond your comprehension doesn't mean it is scientific."

Dean Edell

Hartford688

Well indeed those nice KM BBs will be good to sink...

Now what I am also excited to see is this:

http://worldofwarships.eu/en/news/common/uk-cruisers-coming/

Just wish there was a Dido or Bellona class as well, need some AA cruiser in there.

WOW is just too addictive...

[Edit: and yes the EU servers are full of German BBs...]

Nefaro

They've only announced the British line of CLs.

Supposedly going to have a separate branch of CAs (for everyone?) at some point.  Although they may just branch off from each other at various points, as in WoT.

Shelldrake

I wonder if we will see the Deutschland class cruisers at some point - maybe as a premium ship?
"Just because something is beyond your comprehension doesn't mean it is scientific."

Dean Edell

Hartford688

Quote from: Nefaro on August 18, 2016, 07:40:19 PM

Supposedly going to have a separate branch of CAs (for everyone?) at some point.  Although they may just branch off from each other at various points, as in WoT.

I was a bit puzzled at the high tier ships all being 6" cruisers, so that is rather good news - thanks for sharing. I look forward to seeing them!

Nefaro

Quote from: Hartford688 on August 19, 2016, 09:49:58 AM
Quote from: Nefaro on August 18, 2016, 07:40:19 PM

I was a bit puzzled at the high tier ships all being 6" cruisers, so that is rather good news - thanks for sharing. I look forward to seeing them!

Doesn't matter so much, between 6" and 8" guns in WoWS. 

Hell.. the devs made the higher tier Russkie 6" and 7" guns practically laser cannons which penetrate as well as everyone else's 8" guns, gave also ridiculous range, AND a higher ROF.   While I don't expect them to be as OP as the Russian pea-shooters, I'm sure the high tier 6" British guns will have high ROF and be able to spam the likewise op fire-spamming HE shells like mad.

They actually nerfed the Japanese Tier 8's six inch guns awhile back, because they were putting out far more damage than eights over time.

One of my major complaints abou these Wargaming.net MMOAs - the damage modelling is arbitrary crap.  Ofc they don't claim to prioritize historically accuracy in such things, citing gameplay and "balance" as much more important, so it's just a matter of preference.

Tuna

I usually hate Higher tiers!  8)

Another fun one!