Main Menu

World of Warships

Started by Kushan, June 06, 2015, 11:09:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shelldrake

"Just because something is beyond your comprehension doesn't mean it is scientific."

Dean Edell

Nefaro

Excellent match, Tuna!   O0

Tuna

lol.. so the game crashes when I hit fire!!!  :crazy2:

Nefaro

Quote from: Tuna on August 28, 2016, 04:22:48 PM
lol.. so the game crashes when I hit fire!!!  :crazy2:

Last update must've been killer.

???

They were probably messing with the audio.. for the eighth time.

Tuna

Actually, I restarted the game, and was able to get back in the battle. I was dead of course, but I had a 'kill' so the torps must've launched before I warped out of there!  >:D

Nefaro

Hey....

The signal is given.    >:D

Dammit Carl!

So they've got the unified account thing going on in a way, but is there any word as to why the clan thing doesn't stretch across all their games?

And in a related vein, is there a Grog clan?  The Clan I'm in only has like 3 or so active people doing anything at this point, so 'tooning with them is a bust and the only action I get is with those creating platoons in game.

Note: I'm not in a competitive clan at all - its all just people wanting clan tags and like minded folks to game with but it seems that most have drifted away the past 3/4 of a year that I've not played WoT.

steve58

FYI:   bonus code:   WEDIDITREDDIT20K

This code will give you 15x "Zulu" and 15x "Equal Speed Charlie London" Signal Flags and 20,000 Credits on the North American server!
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

Dammit Carl!

Ohhhh shhhiiittt...I feel a sea shanty coming on!

Nefaro

Quote from: Dammit Carl! on September 14, 2016, 01:18:49 PM
So they've got the unified account thing going on in a way, but is there any word as to why the clan thing doesn't stretch across all their games?

And in a related vein, is there a Grog clan?  The Clan I'm in only has like 3 or so active people doing anything at this point, so 'tooning with them is a bust and the only action I get is with those creating platoons in game.

Note: I'm not in a competitive clan at all - its all just people wanting clan tags and like minded folks to game with but it seems that most have drifted away the past 3/4 of a year that I've not played WoT.

The few of us just do it for casual enjoyment as a group.

I found the team ladder stuff junk, unless you have a large enough group of regular players to always fill whole teams.  Plus they all must know how to do those often imbalanced 5v5 scenarios.  It's crap for fun factor IMO.

Nefaro

Quote from: steve58 on September 14, 2016, 02:06:56 PM

This code will give you 15x "Zulu" and 15x "Equal Speed Charlie London" Signal Flags and 20,000 Credits on the North American server!

oooo!

Shelldrake

Quote from: steve58 on September 14, 2016, 02:06:56 PM

Nice Steve! thanks!!
"Just because something is beyond your comprehension doesn't mean it is scientific."

Dean Edell

republic

If we have a clan I'd like to join.  World of Warships is about the only game I have time to play these days.  I had a great battle in my Arizona last night, last week I had an amazing slog out between me in a Nassau and a stock Kongo....that Nassau is a tough old gal.

Nefaro

Nef is going in today.  Who's up?

Quote from: republic on September 15, 2016, 10:29:09 AM
If we have a clan I'd like to join.  World of Warships is about the only game I have time to play these days.  I had a great battle in my Arizona last night, last week I had an amazing slog out between me in a Nassau and a stock Kongo....that Nassau is a tough old gal.

Do I have you on my in-game Friend List, Republic? 

What is your WoWS handle?

Tuna

Quote from: Nefaro on October 11, 2016, 11:27:45 AM
Nef is going in today.  Who's up?

Quote from: republic on September 15, 2016, 10:29:09 AM

Do I have you on my in-game Friend List, Republic? 

What is your WoWS handle?

I was on this afternoon with Boom.. we must've just missed ya!