Main Menu

Shadow Empire

Started by Jarhead0331, April 08, 2020, 04:02:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

W8taminute

Quote from: Gusington on June 04, 2020, 10:01:35 AM
^I've got it.

Hey how did you get it?  Oh well, may I borrow my wallet from you to buy the game?   ;D
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

-budd-

damn, i already got ambushed by some independents. I watched the videos, but damn, there's a lot to this game. I'm only in the second turn, and not sure what to do so just following the advice. The UI is busy but slick, there are a lot of buttons and menus, but you can hide them all to the sides of the screen. Think i'll RTFM :)
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

Grim.Reaper

Quote from: challerain on June 04, 2020, 09:01:15 AM

It's out.  $39.99

Glad I was wrong....guess I will give it a try, looks unique enough:)

Gusington

W8: no sorry, I need it and I'm busy.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Grim.Reaper

Saw this on Steam forum saying 20% off using this code.....Wargamer20

Game not on Steam, but some folks in the forum shared the info.  I already bought so I can't confirm.

Millipede

Quote from: Grim.Reaper on June 04, 2020, 11:19:46 AM

Game not on Steam, but some folks in the forum shared the info.  I already bought so I can't confirm.

"Wargamer20" works. $31.99!

HoodedHorseJoe

It should work, it was the coupon code Paolo over at Matrix gave us. Not surprised someone posted it on Steam hah.
Communications Director
Hooded Horse

We are a publisher of indie games with strategic and tactical depth. 28 projects and counting, come check out our portfolio on Steam, GOG, and the Epic Games Store!

You may have seen me around in previous roles such as editor of Wargamer.com and Strategy Gamer.

Yskonyn

Bought it!

Now let's find out who are the real men among us and dare to start a PBEM game with hopefully 4 human players and full fog of war!

http://www.grogheads.com/forums/index.php?topic=24554.0
"Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.
However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore."

CJReich46

Quote from: Grim.Reaper on June 04, 2020, 11:19:46 AM

Saw it. Yoink!  Downloading now..la la la.. :dreamer:
" He either fears his fate too much
Or his deserts are small,
Who dares not put it to the touch
To win or lose it all."  - James Graham 1st Marquis of Montrose

devoncop

Quote from: challerain on June 04, 2020, 09:01:15 AM

It's out.  $39.99

My guess above was 40 US dollars.

Do I win a prize ? ;)

Bought the game. Runs like a dream and the 368 page manual is a work of art.

First Empire set up. A bigger collection of incompetent buffoons you would be hard pressed to locate anywhere in the known universe than those that sit in the Cabinet of the Brotherhood of Lindisfarne. If its citizens are to prosper they can expect no help from Central Gov't.....at least it this respect Vic has nailed realism :)
http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=534&t=92000

Link to Field of Glory Empires MP forum with Slitherine Games

Sir Slash

Send all the bills to Gus C.O.D. He has all our wallets.  :-X
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

...out of my cold, dead hands.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd