The Groginati Sales Thread

Started by Grim.Reaper, November 18, 2012, 06:17:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

greengiant

Quote from: devoncop on August 17, 2022, 02:16:09 PM
Quote from: greengiant on August 16, 2022, 08:21:51 AM
When War Game Design Studio has another sale I'd like to try out my first JT title (never played any before, though I definitely came close to purchasing one of the Napoleonic games in the 90's). Specifically, I'd like to try out an American Civil title. I see there are quite a few on WGDS for that era of conflict so... can anyone recommend one of them as an entry point into the American Civil War?

Not a bad starter game is Campaign Ozark covering the initial clashes in Missouri .....relatively low unit count, Indian troops and lots of units of very variable quality. The terrain can be a challenge as well :-)

Awesome thank you.

jamus34

Matrix having an end of summer sale this weekend. Combined with my coupon I managed to pick up most other games I've been wanting.

WitE2
TOAW4
Command modern ops
Warplan
Warplan pacific
To end all wars and the DLC

Picked all that up for less than a Franklin
Insert witty comment here.

mbar

FREE for the next couple of days on GOG. Genesis Alpha One Deluxe Edition
https://www.gog.com/en/game/genesis_alpha_one_deluxe_edition

Jarhead0331

Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Pete Dero

Get Warhammer: Vermintide 2 for Free

Fatshark announces the Windows edition of Warhammer: Vermintide 2 is now available completely free on Steam. The game is yours to keep as long as you claim you copy between now and Monday.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/552500/Warhammer_Vermintide_2/

Brook Gorman

Sigwolf

The nonsense bots are out in force these days...  :idiot2:

Pete Dero

kludger

Great price on CMO, too bad they don't sell the DLC too.

steve58

Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

fran

Epic Coupon: 25% off when you spend $14.99 or more on New Release of Discounted Games

fran

Epic Coupon: 25% off when you spend $14.99 or more on New Release of Discounted Games

Millipede

U-Boat is on sale over at GOG for $8.99 until 3PM pacific on 12/23

bobarossa

Used my 47% off Anniversary coupon on FC:Southern Storm and FOG2 Medieval with 2 DLC (Sublime Porte and Storm of Arrows).  Total cost $54 plus tax.  Hopefully I'll actually play one of them over next year.