Let's Talk About! The Consolidated Super thread

Started by Jarhead0331, January 29, 2021, 03:24:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Windigo

Anything to get my tank fix away from... you know ... those other guys
My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.

Uberhaus

I was backseat tank commanding my son when he was home from school, playing GHPC! 

"Target, 1 o'clock!"  "Manoeuvre behind the burning enemy tank!"

Fortunately, he's gone back and can't frag me while I sit on the lavatory.

Toonces

I've spent some time with GHPC.  I do like it, but the brutal truth is that I have no idea whatsoever how to conduct ground warfare.  None.  Flank?  What's a flank?
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

W8taminute

Quote from: Toonces on November 02, 2023, 08:35:38 AMI've spent some time with GHPC.  I do like it, but the brutal truth is that I have no idea whatsoever how to conduct ground warfare.  None.  Flank?  What's a flank?

Think of a flank as port or starboard.  So if you're trying to flank land combatants it means you're attacking their port or starboard sides.  :smiley:
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Windigo

Flanks are steaks... just go straight through them at their weakest point. Then blow shit up behind their lines.

Gusington

^Was just about to type something very similar. Damn am I that old now too?

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Windigo

Quote from: Gusington on November 02, 2023, 09:36:31 AM^Was just about to type something very similar. Damn am I that old now too?

You'll:
Never be as old as me ....
Never be as WTF as me ....
Never get to vist Cuba like me ....

I'll:
Never give you up
Never let you down
Never run around and desert you    :ThumbsUp: