Bob48 Added to the Moderator team

Started by bayonetbrant, May 10, 2016, 06:12:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bayonetbrant

We fully expect you to treat him with the same minimal respect and open derision you have for the rest of us.

But in the meantime, he should be able to keep an eye on the place while the rest of us are zz'ed out.
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Barthheart

bayonetbrant

Quote from: Barthheart on May 10, 2016, 06:31:50 PM
All hail Bob!  C:-)

no, please don't.  it's already going to go to his head...
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

bbmike

To his head? It'll never get past the 'stache.
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

Staggerwing

Is there a special Bobsignal that wakes him up from his nap to keep the forums from burning down during Greenwich Mean Time?
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

OJsDad

Does his wife know he's using her frying pan.
'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

MetalDog

bob!  Congrats, man!!  You do know there is no key to the Executive Washroom, right?  ;)  ;)
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Steelgrave

Bawb! Welcome aboard, m'friend. I'm guessing that by now you've learned I may have exaggerated what the job pays just a teeeensy bit....

LMAO at all the previous comments. A mod with a frying pan should compliment my ban stick well.  :knuppel2:

Note to Brant....we need a smiley with a frying pan!

Jarhead0331

Brant! WTF? When we discussed adding a new mod, we specifically agreed that it would be bawb's mustache. Not bawb, himself.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

mirth

I expect Bob will provide a bit of the old ultraviolence.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

JudgeDredd

Congrats Bawb

We fully expect you to let the Brits run riot whilst our colonial friends are sleeping
Alba gu' brath

bob48

Thanks Gents.

As far as I understand it, Brant has a long bit of string, one end of which is tied to my toe, and, in the event of my services being required, he pulls my string.

Please note that no euphemisms were used when making that statement.
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

Pelenise

Quote from: OJsDad on May 10, 2016, 06:59:49 PM
which one I have 3.   Congrats Rob now you can be keeping your eye on the forums etc instead of watching what I get up to  :))
If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun.

How very little can be done under the spirit of fear.

OJsDad

Quote from: Pelenise on May 11, 2016, 07:07:42 AM
Quote from: OJsDad on May 10, 2016, 06:59:49 PM
which one I have 3.   Congrats Rob now you can be keeping your eye on the forums etc instead of watching what I get up to  :))

Anyway we can be of assist in keeping him distracted, eh, busy, we're more than happy to help the cause!
'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

JasonPratt

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on May 11, 2016, 06:20:07 AM
Brant! WTF? When we discussed adding a new mod, we specifically agreed that it would be bawb's mustache. Not bawb, himself.

For legally useful fictions, it has to be "Bob". But we all know the truth. ALL HAIL STACHE! ALL HAIL STACHE!  O0
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!