Ambush! by Forum - Mission 2

Started by Barthheart, November 11, 2015, 01:14:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Staggerwing

Quote from: bawbs flying stache on November 19, 2015, 08:16:59 AM
I vish to join to see firsthand ze taktiks of deine verdammt Allies!

I have a bad feeling about adding this one to the team. I just can't figure out why...  ???
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

bob48

..and yet he seems.....oddly familiar.
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

Double Deuce

Are we still waiting on more players?

Barthheart

If we let Bob's mustach play then we still one more. If not then 2.

von wildensee

New recruit here, sign me up Sir, if you still have a spot!

Barthheart

Welcome aboard and Welcome to Grogheads von wildensee! Guys here is another Canuck wargamer... try to treat him nicer than you do me.... :knuppel2:

So I think we have a full roster now:

UCG
Banzai_Cat
SDR
bob
Staggerwing
Double Deuce
bawbs stache
von wildensee

I'm off for the holidays starting Monday so I'll try and get things rolling then.
I'll post up the mission description tonight, and then get let you get started with weapon selections.

BanzaiCat

I'll try to respond. I'm going out of town very early Saturday morning and we'll be gone for two weeks, but I'm pretty certain I'm bringing my work laptop with me at least.

Barthheart

No worries. Enjoy the holidays. I expect this will be very slow until the new year... in fact we may not start up in earnest until then as I'll be out of town from Jan 5 to 9.

undercovergeek

good show, and +1, let everyone get their festivities out of the way and then everyones all focused on getting Bob shot again

bob48

'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

Double Deuce

LOL, I'll have to try to remember how to play. Maybe this time I won't have to "go find" the Bazooka.

Hatricvs

Whatever happend to this mission....did it actually take place and if so where is the running commentary? If you start another mission or continue with this one I would be interested in taking part!
Cheers
Hatricvs

Barthheart

Yeah...I was supposed to run this. It never happened.

It might yet though now that I have some free time again...

Watch this space.....

Hatricvs

Cool...if you do and there is a slot I'd love to give it a go!

Barthheart

Sure, you are more than welcome to come and get shot... errr... help the squad out.  O0