How Many Days Could You Survive in a Zombie Apocalypse?

Started by TheCommandTent, May 23, 2012, 08:34:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Toonces

364 days.  I stayed at home, hid in Walmart, and chose a shotgun as my weapon of choice.

I also came across this little gem of a test:

"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

bob48

'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

Toonces

"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

Toonces

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Con

383 days but I go down with the satisfaction that knowing that Jarhead who probably sold his mother out to get a couple of extra days of not getting his brains chomped by zombies only has less than two months left!  If he cant make it any further than those last months have to be pretty grim by then

Con

Windigo

My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.

Windigo

My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.

airboy

383 days - same as Con.  Perhaps we are room mates.

Seriously, always go with the weapon you know how to use which has a lot of ammo.  With Zombies you need some stand-off abilities with the weapon.  Too easy to get bit when using a bat or sword.  Shotgun works for me.

GDS_Starfury

399 though some of the questions I thought were to simple.
I would have more then one weapon.  I actually do have a number of places in mind to go and I live in a gated community with real gates and not much population density.
Toonces - Don't ask me, I just close my eyes and take it.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

Bison

Gusington

And Star too! The three of us would do rather well. Unless one of us went wondering off in search of 'tang and got infected, which is always a threat.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Bison

Infected tang is always a bad thing even if you are not facing a zombie apocalypse.