Your Moment of Triumph

Started by son_of_montfort, May 29, 2012, 01:38:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gusington

Don't knock the Fresca. It's grapefruit flavored for chrissake!

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

besilarius

Fresca may be good, even great, but vintage Tab, with cyclamates, was this close to perfection.
Thank God, the FDA found that by force feeding a pound of cyclamates a day to rats that it could cause cancer.
Saving us all from cola nirvana.
"Most gods throw dice, but Fate plays chess, and you don't find out until too late that he's been playing with two queens all along".  Terry Pratchett.

During filming of Airplane, Leslie Nielsen used a whoopee cushion to keep the cast off-balance. Hays said that Nielsen "played that thing like a maestro"

Tallulah Bankhead: "I'll come and make love to you at five o'clock. If I'm late, start without me."

"When all other trusts fail, turn to Flashman." — Abraham Lincoln.

"I have enjoyed very warm relations with my two husbands."
"With your eyes closed?"
"That helped."  Lauren Bacall

Master Chiefs are sneaky, dastardly, and snarky miscreants who thrive on the tears of Ensigns and belly dancers.   Admiral Gerry Bogan.

Arctic Blast

Quote from: Gusington on May 30, 2012, 09:26:45 AM
Don't knock the Fresca. It's grapefruit flavored for chrissake!

You seem to be saying this as though it's a positive...

son_of_montfort

If Fresca didn't have artificial sweetener, then it would be good.

Izze's Grapfruit soda is pretty... umm.. triumphant.
"Now it is no accident all these conservatives are using time travel to teach our kids. It is the best way to fight back against the liberal version of history, or as it is sometimes known... history."

- Stephen Colbert

"The purpose of religion is to answer the ultimate question, are we in control or is there some greater force pulling the strings? And if the courts rule that corporations have the same religious rights that we humans do, I think we'll have our answer."

- Stephen Colbert

Bison

Just drink ruby red grapefruit juice.  The good shit not from concentrate.

Gusington

I'm drinking a Fresca right now and none of you can stop me. I am out of control. Next I am going to pop a few Tylenol PMs and Midols...during daylight hours!!

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Barthheart

Quote from: Gusington on May 31, 2012, 09:29:44 AM
I'm drinking a Fresca right now and none of you can stop me. I am out of control. Next I am going to pop a few Tylenol PMs and Midols...during daylight hours!!

Won't taking Midol give you bewbs or something...  ;)

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Barthheart

You'd never leave the house again for playing with them.... :o

Gusington

^I know, it would be great. Big sloppy ones.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

son_of_montfort

Quote from: Bison on May 31, 2012, 04:53:12 AM

With a little seltzer. That might be the ticket! Although didn't they say now that grapefruit juice isn't good for you on a daily basis?
"Now it is no accident all these conservatives are using time travel to teach our kids. It is the best way to fight back against the liberal version of history, or as it is sometimes known... history."

- Stephen Colbert

"The purpose of religion is to answer the ultimate question, are we in control or is there some greater force pulling the strings? And if the courts rule that corporations have the same religious rights that we humans do, I think we'll have our answer."

- Stephen Colbert

Bison

Quote from: son_of_montfort on May 31, 2012, 10:24:15 AM

With a little seltzer. That might be the ticket! Although didn't they say now that grapefruit juice isn't good for you on a daily basis?

I don't know.  I'd figure as long as you aren't slamming 3 Whoppers and 2 Big Macs at the same you'll be alright.

Gusington

^If I did that I would die instantly. I just can't handle eating that way anymore. 10 years ago was a different story. College...I don't know how I survived.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

son_of_montfort

Quote from: Bison on May 31, 2012, 12:40:30 PM
Quote from: son_of_montfort on May 31, 2012, 10:24:15 AM

I don't know.  I'd figure as long as you aren't slamming 3 Whoppers and 2 Big Macs at the same you'll be alright.

Apparently Grapefruit juice the potential to really up the negative interaction/side-effects of commonly used medications (even antihistamines). This could lead to liver failure and death even in fairly healthy people! Obviously it is all about moderation here.

http://www.webmd.com/diet/news/20010105/what-could-possibly-be-bad-about-grapefruit

- Stephen Colbert

- Stephen Colbert

Gusington

I just drank a gallon of Ruby Red and chewed up an entire box of Sudafed and I feel gr

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd